Domain Empire

Adult Friend Finder affiliate program

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys
I know it's silly.
I was trying to monetize an adult traffic, just signed up an "Adult Friend Finder affiliate program" account. and got the so called "promotional codes " what should i do with it? should i simply direct/forward my domain to this code? so that my account was set up?

Thank you
DT

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Before you throw up your AFF banners, you should analyse your traffic and determine whether you want ppc or percentage share.

If you have some good keyword brandable domains, you may want to consider using the co-branding option.

•••
Before you throw up your AFF banners, you should analyse your traffic and determine whether you want ppc or percentage share.

If you have some good keyword brandable domains, you may want to consider using the co-branding option.

Thanks friend,

I don't have a real site yet, can i simply forwar domain to the code? If i choose "percentage share"?

DT

•••
You'd have to check their terms, to see whether or not simply forwarding a domain is a valid form of sending them visitors. A lot of programs forbid this now in an effort to stop typos from passing themeselves off. But I still see alot of it.

•••
Hi,
why not you try adult sites for traffic.

•••
You can forward to get traffic but make a site with richcontent is better
-> more targeted traffic

•••
aff tips from user

This company is very large [they are about to go public ]and since their so big and old their site looks like it was put together in stages and is very confusing.There are many nooks and crannies where if you look you will find variations of aff programs and niches that you didn't even know about.It would take hours to explain all the different ways to use their products but basically the promo code is to make a link which you can customize the paramaters to redirect to almost any conceivable landing page with any kind of potential "date" from any country in any language .The main choice you have to make is pay scheme 1]a hybrid ppc which will stay in place until they don't make enough sales off the traffic [which ebay copied]2]a revenue share where you get a share of rebills and 3]pp sale....Unlike ebay who just doesnt pay if they don't like your conversion ..this company "converts" your ppc option to a rev share account and then you lose your earned ppc balance retroactive... but wait ! all is not lost, because if any of those people sign up you still get signup pay from 22-100$ plus.So it is gamble which option to pick.Adult ppc is hard to find but unless your sure your traffic will convert you may be better off picking one of the other two.Its frustrating to see 100s in account and then it gets converted [gone].FYI you can forward - blind link -host your own- private label -mobile redirect just about anything you want

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back