Domain Empire

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Look how far AI has come:

Last edited:
•••
is there any .ai discount sale I don't know of...?
Not that I'm aware of. I buy them at NameSilo, I think they have the best prices for .AI. I just really believe that .ai > ai.com in the following years & trying to get my hands of the best ones still available ;)

•••
Not that I'm aware of. I buy them at NameSilo, I think they have the best prices for .AI. I just really believe that .ai > ai.com in the following years & trying to get my hands of the best ones still available ;)
AI is definitely going to be bigger and bigger.

Sort of a slow start, accelerating more and more.

But when it comes to .ai domains, I would be careful:
Good one word terms are always sought after, not so much two words.

My opinion.

Last edited:
•••
@Centauri For now it's only one word. But AI is just getting mainstream right now and in 5-10 years I wouldn't be surprised if any of these 3 names i bought would be worth 4-5 figures. They're all short, brandable, taken on 150+ other extensions and have usecases related to AI. Sixpack.net sold for $12k, sixpackabs.com for $58k, bangbang.net for $20k, newday.org for $7k, etc,... I'm actually developping the 3 of them right now but I'm positive if I wanted to I could sell any of them in the next month for 3x the price I paid to register them.

Last edited:
•••
Even though I'm (almost) exclusively .com domainer, I like this extension. Just checked using various (in-house) lists, regged some. Not an easy task to always check-think whether the keyword has anything to do with AI :)

I speak Spanish and see that many good keywords in Spanish are still available for handreg in .ai ... I am not that risky to acquire a lot of spanish .ai's though ;-(). So, here is a list of available domains I found (but decided not to register) - most are Spanish, some English, each may potentially have something to do with AI:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/dot-ai-available-spanish-domains-and-a-few-english-ones.1296805/

Some spanish ones should be the same in Portuguese btw.

E&O expected.

Last edited:
•••
FineartsAI .com

AImuseo .com

•••
S p e a k s A i . com
A i C o m p u . com

A i C o m p u t e s . com
A i C o m p u t e d . com

A i C a l c u l a t e s . com
A i C a l c u l a t e d . com

I see a potential niche market to provides a service to check if the contents or information are computed with AI.

Last edited:
•••
@Centauri For now it's only one word. But AI is just getting mainstream right now and in 5-10 years I wouldn't be surprised if any of these 3 names i bought would be worth 4-5 figures. They're all short, brandable, taken on 150+ other extensions and have usecases related to AI. Sixpack.net sold for $12k, sixpackabs.com for $58k, bangbang.net for $20k, newday.org for $7k, etc,... I'm actually developping the 3 of them right now but I'm positive if I wanted to I could sell any of them in the next month for 3x the price I paid to register them.
well thought through (y)

•••
Generative Ai chat . com
Generative Ai Chatbot .com
Generative Ai Content.com
Generative Ai Gaming .com

Genarative Ai .com
Genarative Chat .com
Genarative Chatbot .com
Genarative Art .com
Genarative .com

•••
Generative Ai chat . com
Generative Ai Chatbot .com
Generative Ai Content.com
Generative Ai Gaming .com

Genarative Ai .com
Genarative Chat .com
Genarative Chatbot .com
Genarative Art .com
Genarative .com
If you already have G e n a r a t i v e . c o m, why bother mixing this typo with other words?

Last edited:
•••
If you already have G e n a r a t i v e . c o m, why bother mixing this typo with other words?
Only the wording Genarative (typo of Generative) may not be term completely related to ai, so thought of combining terms like ai, chatbot etc with Genarative to fulfill that gap.. It's like difference between the "Artificial" and "Artificial + intelligence"

•••
Only the wording Genarative (typo of Generative) may not be term completely related to ai, so thought of combining terms like ai, chatbot etc with Genarative to fulfill that gap.. It's like difference between the "Artificial" and "Artificial + intelligence"
I understand but generally speaking typo words only work as standalone. It's kinda risky to combine them with other words.

•••
•••
My AI premium domains:
HQAI.com & EUAI.com

•••
•••
Available for handreg:

beaumonde(.)ai
technopolis(.)ai

Both are strong terms in various extensions. I have mixed feelings about these, and, in any case, already spent my internal limit on .ai handregs, so posting here. Porkbun seems to offer cheapest .ai at this time.

Last edited:
•••
I believe that ai domains are a good investment and Ill tell you why. People are a little afraid of AI and what scares folks, makes them stare at it. You'd think they'd look away and they do, but they can't help looking back again and again. Religious folks, conspiracists, far left, far right all of them will be focused on it, they can't help themselves.

There'll be academics, researchers and entrepreneurs who will all want there share of the pie. Our whole online economy will change. Techies will adapt or die. And then there all of us garden variety needs who just need to know.

And then there's the science. By mid century ish, some physicists that are predicting that our planet will have more bytes of data than atoms on the earth.

Last edited:
•••
What do you think of this one...

E s s a y i (in king)

•••
There are two kinds of Ai domains,

1. Those with the acronym "AI" in it.
  2. Those with or without the acronym, but have the internal meaning that represents automation with artificial intelligence.
I think the first kind is a trend now with some good sales record, but the second kind will have long term value.

Eventually everything will use Ai internally, so the acronym itself would not mean something distinct in the near future.

•••
nice alternative to ChatGPT,
perplexity.ai

No need to register / showing sources of its information.

•••
•••
•••
cryptopunkai .com

makebrandai .com

•••
Some thought AI Art would vanish again?!

•••
Meta announced its latest AI language model: LLaMA.

Yesterday Microsoft introduced 365 Copilot: a new LLM based AI-copilot for the Microsoft Suite.

Anyone registering LLM (Large Language Models) domains ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back