IT.COM

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Meta announced its latest AI language model: LLaMA.

Yesterday Microsoft introduced 365 Copilot: a new LLM based AI-copilot for the Microsoft Suite.

Anyone registering LLM (Large Language Models) domains ?
Don't think that there is a reason to acquire LLM domains, unless it may be a very good one / scientific fit.

At least I don't think it could have the same hype as GPT.

•••
The .net is showing as a pending sale on DAN - hopefully that will be confirmed as a sale soon

I got a price request on Afternic for the .org - wonder if it is related, not going to respond until I see what/if anything happens with the .net.......
The .net is back on sale again for $500 so must of fallen through...

I sold Learn Ai ------- .org yesterday for $2,500 - posted it last night with a screenshot in the report completed sales thread.....

Last edited:
•••
Image is AI generated.
As everything nowadays 😆

IMG_20230320_175800.jpg

Trump could legitimately call it fake news.

•••
I have, 365-Copilot()com &
Ai-Copilot()de

•••
•••
•••
Been reading a lot how people are creating 1000s or 10,000s Ai articles/blogs on new websites and Google is ranking most of it and on the first page as well......for those that don't you can re write some of it, add images etc and it starts to rank higher - use a auto linking plugin for internal links and away you go

If it is well written it looks like there is no penalty for Ai content - not surprising with Google releasing Bard.....

Looking into creating a test site with nothing but Ai content and automating as much as possible and see how it goes.......

•••
Been reading a lot how people are creating 1000s or 10,000s Ai articles/blogs on new websites and Google is ranking most of it and on the first page as well......for those that don't you can re write some of it, add images etc and it starts to rank higher - use a auto linking plugin for internal links and away you go

If it is well written it looks like there is no penalty for Ai content - not surprising with Google releasing Bard.....

Looking into creating a test site with nothing but Ai content and automating as much as possible and see how it goes.......
Great idea!

There is so unimaginable much happening linked to AI;
as if a tsunami has started.

When I solely look into the developer space, with github copilot X released this week,
developers are like 10x faster in building and debugging software, than before...

AI is going to replace a lot of white colar jobs (goodbye to data entry clerks, etc.).

They SAY (!) AI won't do that, aso., but truth is:
In the most demanding / most skilled fields (like software development), where a change is very fast observable,
coders are already asking themselfes:

If AI can make the work of 10, what will happen to the 9 who are expandable?!

In the end you only need one mind behind it,...

The great shift has begun.

Last edited:
•••
Artificial / Intelligence. Direct

•••
Last edited:
•••
AiOutputDetector .com

ChatgptOutputDetector .com

•••
Is the term “copilot” only associated with the Microsoft AI assistant, or is it a general term used in the AI industry?
Do you own any copilot names?

•••
Is the term “copilot” only associated with the Microsoft AI assistant, or is it a general term used in the AI industry?
Do you own any copilot names?
thought about getting some, but decided otherwise.

don't think copilot will be in the focus.

•••
•••
•••

Auto linking plugins, do you have examples other that linkwhisper? Thanks

•••
Auto linking plugins, do you have examples other that linkwhisper? Thanks
Can't vouch for these, so do your own research.....

Linkilo
Pretty Links - for affiliate links

I think Linkwhisper is the main go to, but is not perfect.....

Or get a developer to write a script....

•••
•••
AiOptimizer(.)com
AiOptimiser(.)com

•••
Just found out today while seeking out available word+ai. EntrepreneurAI.com redirects to Entrepreneur.com. Nice!

Last edited:
•••
•••
yep.

Copilot might become sought after in the tech scene thanks to GitHub / Microsoft.
Yeah that was my thinking, outside of that, the word copilot can also be used to mean an assistant/aide/helper in general and VR equipment at the moment does need some assistance if you are a complete beginner to deal with common problems (general set-up, headaches, eye strain, dizziness, nausea etc.)

•••
Just regged for an AI directory -
YDI48Ed.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back