IT.COM

domain AiCameras.org - Looking for a guide price/appraisal?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Barefoottech1

Impact
The global artificial intelligence camera market is projected to grow from $8.26 billion in 2022 to $20.91 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 14.2% in forecast period

Google says this The global artificial intelligence (AI) camera market size was valued at USD 7.52 billion in 2021. The market is projected to grow from USD 8.26 billion in 2022 to USD 20.91 billion by 2029, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period.

On a Dot Org is there any Value? If so where and how much if anything?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bad wording - there is not such thing as AI camera, outdated tech - cameras are declining in sales from late 90s, Org extension.... 5 - 8 USD if you are lucky.

•••
Bad wording - there is not such thing as AI camera, outdated tech - cameras are declining in sales from late 90s, Org extension.... 5 - 8 USD if you are lucky.
There are AI Cameras, maybe try doing a Google search?

•••
I did they are not for general public, which is more like a niche market. Still think domain is not worth much.
And I also think that its not a big market. Even if you instal such as AI security camera, what should it do actually? Recognizing how people feel? It could however spot new faces. but that would mean causing alarms even when a new mailman comes.

Last edited:
•••
$5 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I don't see it as a good domain either. The AI element usually comes into play in the rendition of the image (multiple image overlay) or color/lighting balance etc. So for professionals this is usually desktop/laptop based AI software. In the .com it would have have legs but not in .Org.

There is an element of this process in multi-lens mobile phones of today. but it is just Logarithmic in its execution today. Maybe in the future a more incorporative instant *shot processing will become mainstream (excellent for flattering selfies) but I don't really see that working in the .Org

*it will apply your make-up, best lighting, even dress you accordingly. A Totally false image really

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back