Domain Empire

news ALL NNN.ch Premiums (No 0 or 4) Are Registered As Of This Morning

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
With .CH expanding and now being offered at GoDaddy, NameCheap and other registrars it has taken no time at all for all premium NNN.ch to be registered.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Stop trying to make .ch happen"

If you want to "create" a buyout .io would be much more logical - at least there's some end user potential.

•••
I haven't tried to make .ch happen. I made a couple of discoveries and asked what the forum thought. The response was what the response was. I didn't do anything other than find something, buy it and discuss it.

And by the way, I own domains in many different extensions. 90% of what I have are .com. I happen to like .com, .net, .org, .online, .one and others. I also like what I am seeing in .ch

•••
And .io is too expensive in my opinion and I don't see any value, even for tech sector.

•••
Also, when I discovered the available .ch NNN, there were only about 138 available.

•••
"Stop trying to make .ch happen"

If you want to "create" a buyout .io would be much more logical - at least there's some end user potential.

Maybe you didn't know, .io still has ton of numeric and LLL out there. What make you think .io is buyout?

•••
Maybe you didn't know, .io still has ton of numeric and LLL out there. What make you think .io is buyout?
It's not, because Chinese don't care about .io, the same way they don't care about .ch or you wouldn't have any NNN.ch available.
I see a lot of money wasted by this hype created by Silentptnr

•••
It's not, because Chinese don't care about .io, the same way they don't care about .ch or you wouldn't have any NNN.ch available.
I see a lot of money wasted by this hype created by Silentptnr

If you are in business long enough you should know "Any invest is always take risk" right? The only thing you should know is look farther of what you invest in. This is not just about CH, it's about what you believe it will happen or not.

•••
So anyone checked how many of those NNN.ch are registered by Chinese?

•••
@bluebox I think someone checked a couple and yes, they were registered by Chinese. I don't know of any extensive searches. There has not been a ton of discussion about NNN.ch being popular in China that I saw today.

•••
•••
It look like a storm did hit this numeric ccTLD already. Now see what's next.

•••
Taiwan.Ch whois

whois: This information is subject to an Acceptable Use Policy.
See http://www.nic.ch/terms/aup.html

Domain name:
taiwan.ch

Holder of domain name:
HU Si Yi
Alley119 Lane103 Neihu Rd Sec2 9F,No16
TW-114 Taipei
Taiwan (Chinese Taipei)
Contractual Language: German

Technical contact:
HU Si Yi
Alley119 Lane103 Neihu Rd Sec2 9F,No16
TW-114 Taipei
Taiwan (Chinese Taipei)

Registrar:
1API GmbH

First registration date:
1998-11-30

•••
I think the chinese are okay with .ch :laugh:

•••
NNN.ch are completely SOLD out last month .. getting some heat .CH already.

•••
NNN.ch are completely SOLD out last month .. getting some heat .CH already.
I'm here in Vegas now at Namescon. We'll see if I can find out who's buying and selling .ch and what people are saying.

•••
.CH is a hype created by western domainers.... it has no real value in Chinese market...my view

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back