Domain Empire

Am I doing okay with Sedo?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I recently parked most of my domains with Sedo, and I don't know if I could be improving this at all. I currently have about 28 domains parked, and the only traffic sources are places where I post my names I have for sale, and other links that were established before I bought some of the domains.

How realistic are Sedo's "estimates" like it says that this data is, when it comes to their payout date is this number going to be way off?

Here is my report:

sedo.png

Also why does it say that flight-93.com is one of my top earners, when I have 2 other domains that have earned over $7 this week, and it says that my earnings from the domain are $2.27 when in my domain control panel it says around $6?

Any help is appreciated, or any advice on how to improve this!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you see near top earner right side its set to today . means for today which were top earner.

try voodoo.com or bodis.com or domainsponsor.com
as your traffic is us traffic...

you will get atleast double of $ what you are making here...

Last edited:
•••
The problem with Sedo is they only pay on the first click by a visitor. Most parking companies Voodoo/Bodis/DomainSponsor pay for every click a visitor makes. Potentially much more revenue if the CPC is the same at both companies.

What you might do, after you getting another parking company, is open an Above.com account and optimize the traffic between Sedo/Other.

•••
Try Voodoo or Bodis, which are the best parking services!

•••
Thanks guys, I was checking out Voodoo a couple days ago. I'll probably point about half my domains there today or tomorrow and see how that goes.

•••
Hope, you'll tell us the results! Good luck!

•••
Yes give voodoo a try :tu:-, but since you just bought flight-93.com and got that nice 2+ dollar click on it right away, keep flight-93.com on sedo and collect more data on it before moving it to another parking company. Goodluck

•••
Thanks guys, I was checking out Voodoo a couple days ago. I'll probably point about half my domains there today or tomorrow and see how that goes.

So you've got an account at Voodoo already? I'd still recommend an Above.com account and just let them worry about which company pays the most money. It takes all the heavy lifting out of the trial and error testing different parking companies. You need more than 2 days testing. Two months is recommended. Just let Above.com worry about all that stuff.

Last edited:
•••
So you've got an account at Voodoo already? I'd still recommend an Above.com account and just let them worry about which company pays the most money. It takes all the heavy lifting out of the trial and error testing different parking companies. You need more than 2 days testing. Two months is recommended. Just let Above.com worry about all that stuff.

That site is awesome, thanks!

I signed up, then logged into my Sedo to add another domain, and saw that my stats had updated since yesterday.

I found that I had a few $6 clicks, and various others, hopefully above.com will keep sending the Sedo parking pages for those ones lol.

•••
how long does it take for any re-regged deleted domains parked page to show up in google once dns changed to voodoo dns?

•••
That site is awesome, thanks!

I signed up, then logged into my Sedo to add another domain, and saw that my stats had updated since yesterday.

I found that I had a few $6 clicks, and various others, hopefully above.com will keep sending the Sedo parking pages for those ones lol.

It sounds intersting , so above.com is very effective?:great::bingo:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back