Domain Empire

traffic AmericaCarInsurances.com [Updated] [Parking Revenue US$138.12 in 6 days]

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PremiumDomains77

Established Member
Impact
Decided not to promote AmericaCarInsurances.com as it's more profitable to keep it for myself.

If you're interested, pm me for stats and we can negotiate.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Registered Feb 7th 2013

You cant Transfer it, even if i buy it now. You still have 54 days to wait, before you can transfer it.

•••
It can't be transferred to another registra but can be pushed between Namecheap accounts.

After you've purchased this, I'll just push this domain to your Namecheap account so that you own it.

Registered Feb 7th 2013

You cant Transfer it, even if i buy it now. You still have 54 days to wait, before you can transfer it.

Last edited:
•••
Your averaging a 90% click through rate. You dont find this strange ?

•••
No. Perhaps you can explain what and why you believe it is strange instead of dampening someone else's thread. :lol:

Your averaging a 90% click through rate. You dont find this strange ?

•••
Im not "dampening" your thread. your selling a domain, I buy and sell domains. Im asking you a question related to the sale.

So you are saying that is normal to receive a 90% click through rate on parking? can namedrive provide you proof that you can share stating the clicks are legitimate ?

•••
Okay, I apologize for my inappropriate tone previously.

How would you suggest I get a more concrete proof from NameDrive that my clicks are legitimate? That's the stats I'm getting from NameDrive and I screenshot it entirely.

But I can mention 2 things to prove its legitimate clicks.

First, if my clicks are fraudulent in any nature, my account would have been suspended indefinitely.

Second, to prove my legitimacy, I'm willing to extend the buy back period from 7 days to 30 days.

I hope this helps any buyers who are interested and hesitating!

Finally, thank you Jaydon for pointing out a concern so that I can further help interested buyers make a decision.

Im not "dampening" your thread. your selling a domain, I buy and sell domains. Im asking you a question related to the sale.

So you are saying that is normal to receive a 90% click through rate on parking? can namedrive provide you proof that you can share stating the clicks are legitimate ?

•••
This is pretty much the fakest thread in the world and needs to be closed before someone gets hurt.

•••
This is pretty much the fakest thread in the world and needs to be closed before someone gets hurt.

And you're basing this on? You're a nobody barking on someone else's thread.

If you have any concrete reason to say what you have just said, please post it here openly.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back