Dynadot

news NamePros Parking adds Buy Now (and much more)

NameSilo
Watch
Hey, domain sellers! 👋

We have a special surprise for you.

Continuing from last year (and last week), we have some exciting updates to share with you about NamePros Parking!

First, consider this:

You price your domain name at $2,500. For years, hundreds of interested buyers want to buy it, but the price is too high for them. They don't even try to contact you because they don't realize that the price is negotiable or may change. Years later, you decide to lower the price to $995. How many previously-interested buyers would buy it at this lowered price? You’d never know — until now!

With our new Buy Now options, you can finally contact those previous buyers to increase your sales opportunities. 💸

Here’s how:

Our landers require buyers to confirm their email address before they can see the price. Once confirmed, the price is available to them and their email address is available to you. Simple and effective.

1712936633688.png

Now, let’s talk new features!​

• Buy Now: Add a Buy button with a sales price and payment options for buyers to purchase your domains.
    • Escrow.com (Recommended): Starts an Escrow.com transaction for you and allows the buyer to pay immediately.
    • PayPal: Creates a PayPal transaction for the buyer to pay directly to your PayPal account.
    • Email: You and the buyer use email to choose a payment method (e.g., crypto), discuss lease-to-own (LTO) options, etc.
  • Location: Country, region (e.g., state or province), and locality (e.g., city, town, or village) of your inquirers to help you understand where they are located, the best time to contact them, etc.
  • Bulk Management: Set options on multiple domains at the same time: prices, payment methods, appearance, etc.
  • Exports: Download your inquiries, including buyers’ email addresses, offers, etc. (CSV format.)
  • Domain Verification: Verify your domains by using any of these methods: name servers (NS), CNAME, or TXT records.
  • Supersonic Speed Boost: Our landers already loaded blazingly fast, but now they’re even faster — a powerful increase in performance!
    • For techies: Go, Redis, and Elastic (previously only: PHP and MySQL)

Wait, there’s more!

Tell us the features that you want for NamePros Parking because we’re adding new features all month!

Features coming soon:​

• Payment Plans: Payment buttons for lease-to-own (LTO) and renting, e.g., “$995/mo for 8 months”
  • ✅ Minimum Offers: Save time by specifying a minimum offer amount to set buyers’ expectations.
  • Portfolio Website: A sharable storefront of the domains in your account with search and filters.
  • Traffic: The number of visitors to parked domains, optionally displayed on your landing pages.
  • ✅ Remove NamePros Branding: An option to remove unnecessary mentions of NamePros from parked pages.
  • ✅ More Landers: Choose from multiple landing pages for various purposes, such as a new Buy Now Optimized lander.
  • File Imports: Add domains to your account and set their prices by uploading spreadsheet files (e.g., .CSV).

PRO TIP: There is a common misconception about how many domain sales happen because of marketplaces. In reality, many sales would still happen (and do happen) without the help of a marketplace, so NamePros is providing a free solution to sell domains and you keep 100% of your profit.

Our for-sale parking service is 100% free:​

• No upfront fees
  • No monthly fees
  • No commission (0%)
  • No upgraded account necessary
  • 100% of your sales belong to you!

How does all that sound?

Visit namepros.com/parking to get started! 🎉

Tip: Quickly access your parking dashboard using the "Sell" dropdown menu at the top.

Questions? Ask below, or check out our Help Guide for NamePros Parking.

P.S. Our announcement last week was not a prank. Spatial Scrolling™ is real, courtesy of NamePros innovation! 🤯

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
✅ Minimum Offers: Save time by specifying a minimum offer amount to set buyers’ expectations.
It's ready!

A few quick notes:
  1. Sellers won't be notified by email about offers below their minimum offer, but those offers can still be seen on the website. You can also still export or press the "Email" button to send a copy of them to your email if you later decide you'd like to discuss that lower offer or liquidate your domain at it.
  2. Buyers will be informed if their offer is below the minimum and instructed that an improved offer will be necessary to continue.
  3. Prior to this update, there was an option named Purchase emails only. That option has been removed because a new Use buy-now price option has been added as a minimum-offer setting that can be used instead.

A lot more coming soon!

•••
It's ready!
I'm not sure how this speaks to my current existence but this is really exciting me!

Looking forward to the other improvements (integrating the daddy checkout link possibility is one).

This is a gamechanger for many domainers...THANK YOU!

•••
And also notify the previous interested buyers when a new visitor ask for price or make an offer.
That's an excellent way to build urgency within a sale.

A few things would need to be taken into consideration:
  • Sellers may not always want buyers to know this, e.g., on domains that don't get many inquiries.
  • Buyers could receive hundreds of emails per day if they inquire on a handful of highly-coveted domains.
  • Both sellers and buyers would probably need to opt-in to this feature.

With those things in mind, it might be best for sellers to share this information with buyers when they feel it is appropriate (e.g., when it might help move a deal forward).

What do you think?

•••
That's an excellent way to build urgency within a sale.

A few things would need to be taken into consideration:
  • Sellers may not always want buyers to know this, e.g., on domains that don't get many inquiries.
  • Buyers could receive hundreds of emails per day if they inquire on a handful of highly-coveted domains.
  • Both sellers and buyers would probably need to opt-in to this feature.

With those things in mind, it might be best for sellers to share this information with buyers when they feel it is appropriate (e.g., when it might help move a deal forward).

What do you think?
Nice idea! Letting seller to enable that option from the dashboard and Buyer from the domain name page to choose to follow that domain name for any price change, status (sold or not), new offers ect.

That's really interesting 🤔

•••
Whenever I've gotten a notice from reverb.com on an item that's on my watch list (I buy drums) that someone made an offer on it, I've sometimes moved fast to purchase at their full asking price to avoid losing to another buyer. I think doing the same thing for domains would really help make more sales.

•••
Whenever I've gotten a notice from reverb.com on an item that's on my watch list (I buy drums) that someone made an offer on it, I've sometimes moved fast to purchase at their full asking price to avoid losing to another buyer. I think doing the same thing for domains would really help make more sales.
Here's some example screenshots one from an app and the other from my email.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429_171735_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429_171735_Gmail.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240429_171751_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429_171751_Gmail.jpg
    549.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240429_171656_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429_171656_Gmail.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240429_171544_Reverb.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429_171544_Reverb.jpg
    943.4 KB · Views: 12
•••
The crazy thing that makes me jump after months of watching and pondering on an item on my watch list is you don't know what the offer from the other buyer is. Are they getting an incredible deal? What if my offer is lower than their offer? So I wind up too many times purchasing at their buy now price right then and there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back