Dynadot

request Any Domain Availability Checker Software?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

iDat

Established Member
Impact
Hello, not comfortable with handling "search queries" to registrars. Any working software that we can use?

Also do you guys use registrars to check availabilities?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Pretty much covers what you asked. Software specific, then Domain Punch. Never personally bothered with software

Last edited:
•••
Years ago I had a desktop tool that would run lists and give lots of metrics like page rank, links, age, etc. I'd be interested in something similar if it out there as well.

•••
Years ago I had a desktop tool that would run lists and give lots of metrics like page rank, links, age, etc. I'd be interested in something similar if it out there as well.
What happened to that tool?

•••
What happened to that tool?
I don't know. Switched PC's a couple times, can't find it or even remember the name.

•••
Deleted

Last edited:
•••
I agree with what is said above. Despite being a super popular niche, ''smarto'' is a bit of a weird word. It sounds Spanish, but it's not, neither is it Spanglish. It would make a cool brandable by itself, but in conjunction with another word (even super hot), it does not make much sense, imo.

Good luck!
Wrong place bro :xf.laugh:

•••
•••
•••
Software won't stop front running as you still make a request since you don't have the db offline. Just buy the name rather than stew on it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Asked for software, not an online tool. :P
Software can be online or on local system. What's important here is the task. IMHO

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back