Domain Empire

discuss Any recent .com handregs domains with 3k+ GoDaddy appraisals?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tiletalk

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

Has anyone been able to recently find and manually register any .com domains with godaddy appraisals value of over $3k usd?

If yes can you share names here in the post please? I have only found one domain with over 2k valuation.

Thanks in advance.

Please dont post saying the appraisal is meaningless. Thats not the question. A domain is worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hand regged NetHammocks.com today. Near 3k mark on gd.. there is still gold in hand reg. At least I think so.

•••
Found FundHydro. It's the typical highest I find for value just under 2k

Enjoy if anyone wants.

I create all the time. And most were never regged in the past. I also sold several totalling over 10k over the year.

Hand reg is alive . .com Over 2k GD valuation is super rare imo 3k near impossible.

•••
I hand regged NetHammocks.com today. Near 3k mark on gd.. there is still gold in hand reg. At least I think so.

It is showing as $1258 for me?

•••
It is showing as $1258 for me?
I stand corrected my mistake, need better reading glasses I guess. however I just rechecked Baccarat.Cards, a recent hand reg , it was 4,011 now only 1,130

•••
The GD numbers aren't fixed.

Last edited:
•••
The GD numbers aren't fixed.
$3k drop in 2 months . I regged it 18 months ago, appraisal 2 months ago $4,011 Baccarat.Cards

•••
$3k drop in 2 months . I regged it 18 months ago, appraisal 2 months ago $4,011 Baccarat.Cards
I guess the market drives the pricing up and down and probably more volatile with non .com domains

•••
I guess the market drives the pricing up and down and probably more volatile with non .com domains

The AI has insufficient data.

(and it is also skewed to show higher prices in my opinion - has been discussed that this drives domain ownership and profits for GD)

•••
The AI has insufficient data.

(and it is also skewed to show higher prices in my opinion - has been discussed that this drives domain ownership and profits for GD)

Well, if anyone uses GD to appraise the domain and does not shop around before hand registering the domain then what can you do? (assuming domains FTR). If they are already registered then they have no incentive in over or under pricing a domain?

•••
$21,038 for cryptominig.com (hand registered it last month).

But there is a trick. At first GD estimates it for $1.318 but if you evaluate crypto.com first, the software "calibrates" itself for good and then it shows the bigger amount.

At first GD compares it with sold domains like logikeg.com, bluefrogg.com and after the calibration with more appropriate cryptomining.org, cryptotrading,..

$21K sounds pretty promising, considering GD estimates voice.com for "over 25,000" and was sold for 30 million :xf.wink:

•••
Wall of comedy. None of the responses have been about the question asked.

Anyone? Any domain(s) hand registered with 3k+ gd appraisal?

Dont take it personally,
Godaddy Automatic appraisals are a joke.

I know pertains “new regs” but even “LLLL.com “aged” are going down automatic Govalue. Interesting thread.

Not attacking you! I like you, @tiletalk.

Just hard to be objective with Godaddy “Govalue”
And you want to inow over $3k new under 60 days?

You’re killing me... The “algorithm” changes all time.
Lol at people here who tout Govalue ! or auto appraisals!

But interestinf thread, still learned a lot.

Good luck finding your answer.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
$21,038 for cryptominig.com (hand registered it last month).

But there is a trick. At first GD estimates it for $1.318 but if you evaluate crypto.com first, the software "calibrates" itself for good and then it shows the bigger amount.

At first GD compares it with sold domains like logikeg.com, bluefrogg.com and after the calibration with more appropriate cryptomining.org, cryptotrading,..

$21K sounds pretty promising, considering GD estimates voice.com for "over 25,000" and was sold for 30 million :xf.wink:

provide screenshot? I checked it is showing as $1.3k

•••
•••
•••
provide screenshot? I checked it is showing as $1.3k

The screenshot is ready and waiting for me to upload it just let me know how to do it. Drag and drop doesn't work here and I couldn't do it in another way also.

•••
I registered the domain (cryptominig.com) with a misspelling by mistake. So, I guess GD's 1K/20K appraisals are irrelevant. More irrelevant than usual. I hope I'll manage to sell it for more than the reg. tax that I paid.
Good luck all in finding valuable domains.

•••
I registered the domain (cryptominig.com) with a misspelling by mistake. So, I guess GD's 1K/20K appraisals are irrelevant. More irrelevant than usual. I hope I'll manage to sell it for more than the reg. tax that I paid.
Good luck all in finding valuable domains.

Don't feel bad. I'm dropping my mispell CrisperLab.com soon. I've done few mispells. I suggest doing a refund if still able. Usually can within a week

•••
I hand reg'd these two very early on when Covid started, just randomly checked the GD appraisals today, by far the highest hand reg appraisals i've ever seen. Side note, had about 5-6 4 figure offers on these.

RapidAntigenTests Appraisal.png
RapidAntigenTest Appraisal.png

•••
Upholsterynation.com
Cashoutplanet.com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back