Dynadot

question Any site where I can input numbers and discover their spell-sound in Chinese?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Anne L.

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I've been seeing a lot of 6Ns for sale and WTB: 5N, 4N, 3N but do not understand how these numbers are read in Chinese with their PINYIN-translated-to-English meaning.

Can you recommend sites where I can:

1. Input numbers

2. See their Pinyin translation or spell-sound in Chinese

3. See the English translation/meaning of the numbers from the Chinese/Pinyin translation

?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks!

Is there a way this can show the pinyin spell-sound of the Chinese characters please?

Similar to these:

• 1314: "For ever", usually preceded by a phrase such as "I love you" or the similar. 1314 (pinyin: yīsānyīsì) represents 一生一世 "one life, one world" (pinyin: yīshēng yīshì).
  • 4242: "Yes," "Affirmative," or "It is", 4242 (pinyin: sìèrsìèr) represents 是啊是啊 (pinyin: shìa shìa).
  • 520: "I love you". 520 (pinyin: wǔ'èrlíng) represents 我爱你 (pinyin: wǒ ài nǐ).[1]
  • 555: "(crying)". 555 (pinyin: wǔwǔwǔ) represents 呜呜呜 (pinyin: wūwūwū) the sound of tearful crying.
  • 7451 or 7456: "I'm angry." 7451 (pinyin: qīsìwǔyī) or 7456 (pinyin: qīsìwǔliù) represents 气死我了 (pinyin: qìsǐ wǒle).
  • 748: "Go and die!", 748 (pinyin: qīsìbā) represents 去死吧 (pinyin: qùsǐba), the equivalent of "Get lost!", or "Go to hell!"
  • 87: (bitchy, or idiocy/idiot). 87 (pinyin: lit. bāqī, or loosely, báichī) represents "bitchy" (English) or 白痴 idiocy/idiot (Mandarin).
  • 88: "Bye bye" (goodbye). 88 (pinyin: bābā) represents "bye bye" (English).[1] 886 also has the same meaning as "88".
  • 94: "So," "But," etc. 94 (jiǔsì) represents 就是 (pinyin: jiùshì), the conjunction meaning "so," "but," "just like," "in the same way as," etc.
  • 995: "Help", "Save me!", 995 (pinyin: jiǔjiǔwǔ) represents 救救我 (pinyin: jiùjiù wǒ).
  • 666: "You're doing amazing sweetie," 666 (pinyin: liùliùliù) represents 溜溜溜 (pinyin: liùliùliù).
  • 233 "laughter," 2333 (pinyin: èr sān sān) represents 哈哈哈 (pinyin: hā hā hā).
Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Internet_slang#targetText=520: "I love you",pinyin: wǒ ài nǐ).

•••
Thanks for starting the thread. I would also like to be educated on this.(y)(y)(y)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back