Domain Empire

Anybody ever use Fiverr for logo design?

Spaceship
Watch
I'm looking to have a few logos designed on the cheap, and am wondering if anybody has ever ordered any through fiverr?

The logos are for a few domains I'd like to try and sell on my site, so I don't need anything too fancy, which is why I turned to fiverr.

Has anybody done this? Any sellers that you would recommend?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fiverr's a nice place but most of the members there would create a gig, telling that they offer $5 on their services, but when the time comes that you will contact them for a project, they will add more gigs and the quotation/price will be multiplied depending on the complexity of the project.

They will just cost the same as the other graphic designers here that are offering logo design services. :)

•••
I would tend to stay with a forum (notably this one for sure!) if I need a logo done.

At fiverr you are getting unkowns and probably crappy work (come one, 5 bucks and you want a world beating logo?).

•••
Fiverr's a nice place but most of the members there would create a gig, telling that they offer $5 on their services, but when the time comes that you will contact them for a project, they will add more gigs and the quotation/price will be multiplied depending on the complexity of the project.

They will just cost the same as the other graphic designers here that are offering logo design services. :)

Thanks for your insight. It sounds like you have some experience with fiverr.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I would tend to stay with a forum (notably this one for sure!) if I need a logo done.

At fiverr you are getting unkowns and probably crappy work (come one, 5 bucks and you want a world beating logo?).

Thanks for your reply, however, I think either you misunderstood what I said, or perhaps I didn't do a good job at explaining. Nowhere did I mention that I want a "world beating" logo. In fact, I specifically said that I didn't anything too fancy. I've had logo work done by namepros members in the past, but because I don't need anything too elaborate, paying $30ish per logo (I need about half a dozen) is beyond what I'm willing to pay.

Instead of insulting a designer from here by asking for cheapo logos, I figured going to a source that actually advertises cheap prices would be best. I'm fully aware that you get what you pay for, which is why I said I don't need anything fancy...

•••
For what you are describing, I think Fiverr is a good choice. Just know that you will get about what you pay for. I've been very happy overall with gigs from Fiverr, but my expectations are always reasonable. Try one and if it looks OK, then order the rest from that provider. If not, try another.

•••
I currently have an order on Fiverr to get a few logos done. If I like the person's work, I'll let you know who they are. :)

•••
So, just as an update, I received my logo yesterday for my site. I have to say, for $5 I'm impressed. The user I ordered it from is antonclevela97. They have a pretty established fiverr selling profile.

•••
Which one of your sites has the new logo? I'd like to see it.

In the past I've ordered Logos from both Fiverr and SEOClerks. I was happy with each one. It is all about the seller you choose rather than the site. I always make sure I see example work before I hire anyone on these sites.

•••
Which one of your sites has the new logo? I'd like to see it.

In the past I've ordered Logos from both Fiverr and SEOClerks. I was happy with each one. It is all about the seller you choose rather than the site. I always make sure I see example work before I hire anyone on these sites.

The site actually isn't live yet and is still in development. I got another logo designed that looks a bit more updated. The logo I got was still good for 5 dollars. If you'd like, I will send you a pm later with the logo attached.

•••
Fiverr have good logo designers if you search well, the problem is that most have logo portfolio as their gig image with fantastic premium logos to get you order from them but for real you won't get close to what they try to sell you (don't know where they got premium logos from).

The good thing is that if you have websites like adsense, infomercials,... any not serious business then Fiverr is a good choice.

If you want a logo for your business and company, try fiverr first with the best logo designer then if you are not satisfied go with a pro.

I have some logo done by fiverr designers for my company and was shocked how good it was, worth these logo companies selling for $300 and up.

Last edited:
•••
Fiverr have good logo designers if you search well, the problem is that most have logo portfolio as their gig image with fantastic premium logos to get you order from them but for real you won't get close to what they try to sell you (don't know where they got premium logos from).

The good thing is that if you have websites like adsense, infomercials,... any not serious business then Fiverr is a good choice.

If you want a logo for your business and company, try fiverr first with the best logo designer then if you are not satisfied go with a pro.

I have some logo done by fiverr designers for my company and was shocked how good it was, worth these logo companies selling for $300 and up.

I couldn't agree more. This is very well said.

•••
I've just order 1 logo today and he is the best logo designer on fiverr but can't share link here per forum rules.

Delivery date? 1 month :( he is so busy and have like over 30 orders before mine also he point out that he can be late but don't expect paying $5.00 for a pro logo in time.

•••
The site actually isn't live yet and is still in development. I got another logo designed that looks a bit more updated. The logo I got was still good for 5 dollars. If you'd like, I will send you a pm later with the logo attached.

I got your PM, I'll shoot you my email unless you can attach it here?

•••
Have had dozens designed on fiverr
No issues at all

•••
Hello brother,
You can get some good designers on fiverr who will do the best work for you for 1 gig = $5.
If you need any recommendation, please pm me. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back