Dynadot

Anyone with WhyPark.com ?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

With Sedo and many other parking sites upgrading their "looks" and giving us options to "customise" the landing pages, many are beginning to realise that consumers are getting smarter and now recognise a parked site when they see one. It does really get annoying when you are seriously in need of some particular info and all you keep finding are these parked pages. Been there! So now savvy consumers are avoiding such pages like a plague.

But there is still that one problem. No matter what colours or pictures these newly designed landing pages are, they are devoid of content and do we really think consumers will be less fooled by a parked site with pages? I would like to see a time when we can actually include our own pics or write something useful on a parked page and truly customise it - making it more personal.

Anyway, all that said I stumbled upon WhyPark which seems to offer what I am looking for, but 1) their sample site has no pics, so I emailed them to ask if photos could be uploaded 2) I've never heard of them 3) there is a joing fee of 99.95 per 100 sites. It'd be worth it if they are everything they claim they are i.e. provide fresh content to your sites everyday and also most importantly, the after sales service. I hate sites who never answer your questions or take days to get back with an answer.

So would love to hear from anyone who has used them or maybe can give me your 2 cents worth on what they are offering. Legit?

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if it costs to join i wouldnt bother

if you really want a content parked page, make your own mini site

•••
Can u point me to some resourse online where i can read about putting adsense on my minisite? I can build a basic site using dreamweaver but I've never done the adsense thing before. Would appreciate any basic lessons. Thanks!

•••
just have a quick google on the subject

do you already have an adsense account, just cut the code from there and paste it into your site, voila

•••
Ok. Read up at Google. Sounds easy...wish me luck. Thanks a lot!

•••
•••
Check out 1plus.net.

It's owned and operated by a fellow Namepros member.

Unique content is provided by news feeds and you can insert your adsense code directly into the pages.

%%-

•••
Hey Bill, Thanks for that! Checked out 1plus's page and I really like the sound of them. I'm gonna sign up and try parking my domains with them instead. They sound like the have the right idea about Parking and the future or parking. Wonder why so many others here are not with them yet. Anyone, I'm sold!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back