Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm a newbie here,
but would like appraisals for the following domain names:
  • h.im
  • b.im
  • 4.im
I think they are quite valuable as one character domain names are pretty rare...
Looking forward to read you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The registrations fee for 1-letter .im is very expensive.

https://www.nic.im/public/pricing.mth
Premium domains with one character names

£995.00

Prices are subject to VAT if applicable which will be applied at the prevailing rate.
I do hope you can develop them to recoup your investment. You need to be able to generate at least £995/year per name to justify renewal. Or find a buyer who is willing to purchase your names and pay even more than you did. Good luck and welcome to NP :)

•••
Hello sdsinc,
yes the fees are expensive,
but it's a bet that thess domain names are worth more than 1000 £

•••
others apraisals or advices for theses domain names ?

•••
Good domains for short url, free hosting service i would say

•••
Dude, you payed too much for them.
If someone were to buy them off of you they would risk having to renew again a year later if they didnt sell.
Of coarse many domainers would love to have these domain names.. however, not many would have taken the risk with that kind of reg fee and the .im extension..

I'm assuming you not married right? If I did something like that my wife would have killed me..

Welcome to NP, and Good Luck..

•••
Hello sdsinc,
yes the fees are expensive,
but it's a bet that thess domain names are worth more than 1000 £

c.im
d.im
e.im
n.im
p.im
q.im
u.im
w.im
x.im
5.im
6.im
7.im
8.im
9.im

...still available for reg fee! Go get them! B-)

Honestly, unless you have a solid development plan, with so many still available, it's just not worth it to register purely for resell purpose. :sick:

•••
•••
haha @ d.im
brilliant

I quite like that one. If I were "in the money" I would probably consider buying it and making it a short URL service.

•••
Yeh, to be honest when it comes to these domains, they are too much to invest in unless you have the project in mind, so if you are holding onto them for a few years you are better off spending the money elsewhere in domains

•••
thanks for your support ;)

I agree it's a big bet !
but I'm married, unless what TdotTrader said ...

•••
I wish you the best of luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back