rentalsinusa.com

Registrar:
NameCheap

Registered On:
2024-01-16

Expires On:
2025-01-16

My reasons for this domain are very simple

it's in the travel niche which has a alot of companies and business so expected demand
It's for a country which people like to visit often for holidays
It's brandable sounds nice and straight forward
It's a .com which is trustworthy
Looking forward for some feedback I can totally be wrong about all this so even hard substantive criticism is very much welcomed

Thanks ^⁠_⁠^

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domain:
rentalsinusa.com

Registrar:
NameCheap

Registered On:
2024-01-16

Expires On:
2025-01-16

My reasons for this domain are very simple

it's in the travel niche which has a alot of companies and business so expected demand
It's for a country which people like to visit often for holidays
It's brandable sounds nice and straight forward
It's a .com which is trustworthy
Looking forward for some feedback I can totally be wrong about all this so even hard substantive criticism is very much welcomed

Thanks ^⁠_⁠^
RentalsinUsa is not proper wording, it also has 5 syllables. It wouldn't be brandable if anything I think it would be an exact match domain if you have search traffic for those keywords. USARentals.com or even RentalsUSA.com are better but the |in| kind of ruins it for me. IMO low xxx

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for your feedback sir

USARentals.com or even RentalsUSA.com

I got inspired by those domain only but they are already registered and since 2000s so they definitely aren't for sale so I settled for this.

Even rentalinusa is taken so I had to add an |S| which I believe makes it sounds better

I think it would be an exact match domain

If I am not wrong that's for SEO purpose sadly I only have the domain for now I surely can build a website on it would it be something you'd suggest and how much impact would that have on the appraisal as I suppose you are talking about
end-user-sale

Lastly what be the best way to go about selling it
Marketplaces/auction/outbound

Thanks alot for your help sir :⁠-⁠)

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Really wow thanks for that i actually bought it only in the hopes to sell it to the End user only, i actually am in the process of finding them right now. Going for outbound strategy even building a site to increase the value proposition for EU

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back