IT.COM

domain Requesting fair appraisal for intiy.com

NameSilo
Watch

Intiy.com

Established Member
Impact
Intiy.com is an ultra premium sleek, powerful domain name that commands attention. Its concise, five-letter structure and single syllable make it memorable and dynamic. It is one of one in its niche. Moreover, the word Intiy means “you” for the feminine in the Arabic language (أنتِ) WHICH MAKE IT competitive FOR GULF COUNTRIES including KSA AND UAE.

Intiy with the culture: Inti is the ancient Inca sun god. He is revered as the national patron of the Inca state. Although most consider Inti the sun god, he is more appropriately viewed as a cluster of solar aspects, since the Inca divided his identity according to the stages of the sun

Intiy with abbreviation: IN-TIY: Try It Yourself, Tune It Yourself, Tiy. This is You, Trust In You.

As per the above it is the only name available in every niche mentioned. And a good asset to invest in for longterm.

What is your appraisal for the first ask price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0

Your description reads like an AI generated promo from an LLM that didn’t quite understand the question.

You’ve done well at coming up with all the reasons why this name might be worth something. Now spend as much time coming up with reasons that it’s not. If you can’t find more (and more persuasive) reasons it’s not, then keep learning.
Mr. Expert, AI prompt friendly tools can rephrase words and re-organize recreate or even give you info if you are doing research about facts. But from where chat GPT know that Intiy in Arabic slang.. Try it yourself and give me same facts with AI generated text. Anyways, you input didn't add anything just sarcastic and up-level commentary.

•••
I see you’ve decided not to keep learning. Good luck!

•••
Your pricing is all over the map.

CAD $18,954.78 at afternic lander
$1600 at Dan
$986?at afternic via domain tools. It added to cart at that price.
Figure that out

Its not bad but its not good.
Price it at $99 rinse but dont repeat

The key question... Will you stick with the current BIN price of $14k for the domain?

•••
$5 to $20 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Your pricing is all over the map.

CAD $18,954.78 at afternic lander
$1600 at Dan
$986?at afternic via domain tools. It added to cart at that price.
Figure that out

Its not bad but its not good.
Price it at $99 rinse but dont repeat
I swear I have not idea about the 14K value. I already set price at 900 dollars 5 weeks ago. I don't know why it show this expensive price till now.

•••
From my googling, I cant see the meaning you refer to. I can see that INTIY is the name of a boat, TIY is the code for an airport and even some company products, but InTiy (eg being in the boat or the airport or the products) wouldnt really make much commercial sense in any of those cases. Noone would have a reason to buy it. It doesnt really pass the radio test because although its pronounceable, you would forever be spelling out the second i. Sorry, but I dont think its worth much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back