domain Appraisal: various "sorority toys" .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grincholo

Impact
Friends:
Among my domains I have a greek group that includes (but not limited to) the following (note: ALL are .com)

SororityToys .com
SororityTops .com

SororityHelp . com
FraternityHelp .com

They have never been developed more than a junky parked page, therefore have zippo Alexa etc. They are at least 5 years old. I have a legitimate, and defensible "use" for them due to my established import export business that mfrs/sells greek accessories, but my needs could continue to be met by my other, proxy registered, "greek" domains.

Note: As I look at them, I assume that the S'Toys and S'Tops have some "adult" applications. Opinion?

If the price is too cheap, I have no reason to sell, as I could use them someday if I put the effort and $$ into them. They cost me only $8/yr.

Please be realistic, neither cruel nor "dreamy" as I am seriously considering offering them, but don{t want to waste anyone´s time. If so, I want to price them "right" for reasonable "reserve price" and-or "buy now" and dont pretend to wait in vain for some "winning the lottery" offer.

QUESTIONS:
a) Opinions on what each should be worth individually?

b) Opinions on selling a "group" of related domains (I have some others (better and worse), which I could add if it made sense to sell as a portfolio, but have selected my mid+ domains here for an example)?

c) If I decide to sell them, is there a real advantage to spending a VERY few bucks to put up a crappy "splash" page for 3 months beforehand?

:?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME AND THOUGHTS!

Grincholo

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honestly, I think they're all worth $0. None of the keywords in your domains get any searches on the search engines which means nobody is searching for tops, toys, or help. You'd save $32/yr by letting them all drop.

3dcBp.png

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back