Domain Empire

Are zeros in the middle deal breakers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

33S

Established Member
Impact
I've going through possible 8n.com combinations, found some memorable ones, but they all have 0 in the middle somewhere, then I decided to search for ones without zeros, even not so memorable, they were all taken. Thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think if it keeps the pattern even maybe not such a problem 1110222 or 7770888 i would still happily own

•••
It all depends on the domain.

•••
The selling prices of domains with a zero are much lower than without a zero. Try to steer clear of zeros.

•••
0 is best at the end of your domain in Chinese culture as it had varied meanings like infinite and completion . I'm unsure about inside however.

As well keep yin yang in mind when creating numbers

Yin are even numbers yang odd

For example 3388 & 1328 have 2 yin & 2 yang numbers which is what the Chinese prefer.

Plus numbers that start with 1,2,3,6,8 sound lucky

:xf.grin:

•••
0 is best at the end of your domain in Chinese culture as it had varied meanings like infinite and completion . I'm unsure about inside however.

As well keep yin yang in mind when creating numbers

Yin are even numbers yang odd

For example 3388 & 1328 have 2 yin & 2 yang numbers which is what the Chinese prefer.

Plus numbers that start with 1,2,3,6,8 sound lucky

:xf.grin:

Thank you.

Is zero in the end better than some other digit?

•••
Just remember Zero means Zero

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back