Domain Empire

AVOID NamePros user BigFudge - He is a CHEATER !!

Spaceship
Watch

tksfrm

Established Member
Impact
I bought on SEDO domain from user @BigFudge which was for sale with BIN price.

Now he REMOVED domain with SEDO, because he was "apparently" not aware of minimal fees they apply on SEDO market.

We had also a private conversation here ad here is his FULL reply:

Yes i am aware of all that.

Ok so here is what has happened. I have locked my domain again, and have removed my entire portfolio from Sedo. They can ban me if they want to.

And since you are right i am not able to list it anywhere else than namepros

You can put in a Bid of 90 on Namepros auction, and i will sell it to you 96 hours after that last bid, giving you time to be refunded from Sedo

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Turns out Mr. @BigFudge doesn’t even have the domain, as he claims in my reply via PayPal. He has offered to send a refund next Monday, but as I’ve replied via PayPal I will not wait until Monday, if the money isn’t back in my account today I will escalate to a full claim.

@Eric Lyon: this is not the first time this user has been engaging in dubious business practices, please consider a full ban in light of this thread and imadoer’s recent reply which demonstrates he’s tried to sell the same domain *he doesn’t own.*

•••
This is why I like using registrar market sites for BIN sales. You pay the bin, and you get an immediate transfer to your account. You can then use the name straight away. No hassles, no arguments, and no reversals.

The only downside is that you don't get any "good boy" points on the boards as a trader. :)

•••
How can you be in receipt of the domain and also receive a refund?
Or is this something already in place?

Me and OP have worked out are issues and are currently doing the sale on Escrow.com

Its all sorted :)

•••
@tksfrm you might want to edit the title of this thread as well...

•••
So Sedo will not get it's fee for selling the domain? :ROFL:

•••
Man, you definitely aren't the good guy here. You put a newbie's name to shame for a $90 domain.
@BigFudge : don't take this episode to your heart. Ppl do make mistakes and then run up into the bad guys at the same time. It happens!
If you need help and work, lets discuss.
Hemant

Thank you mate, i appreciate it.

No one should be put to blame here, everyone gets angry and does stupid things, we're all humans :)

Gratitude, Marcus

•••
The domain in question; Attorney London .com

Thing is, there is no 'attorney' in London, or UK for that fact, there is a 'lawyer'.

Attorney is American English word for a British English lawyer.

So then you would have LawyerLondon.com

Correctly, it would be LondonLawyer.com

•••
The domain in question; Attorney London .com

Thing is, there is no 'attorney' in London, or UK for that fact, there is a 'lawyer'.

Attorney is American English word for a British English lawyer.

So then you would have LawyerLondon.com

Correctly, it would be LondonLawyer.com
Could be London Ontatrio, it is a backwards term, then again it is $90, the latter terms are more expensive

•••
gilescoley
pure nonsense. he just offered to buy it on NP to avoid comissions, he didnt deny to buyer the deal.
there is no any "honor the sale".
he is newbie and had no idea about rules.
respect who came the same business as you and has less experience.
all you just happy to catch newbie on mistake and buy his good domain for a few bucks, and this is where you must respect if you see somebody is selling without know the right price...
all you buy from newbies for a few bucks domains that sell later for xxxx and dont think in honor the deal, but when some newbie makes mistake you remembered about honor codex

•••
Thank you, also calling me a noob, I will allow it :)

You are not a noob, just try not to do it again, even though you have nothing to lose, reputation does go long way in this business.

Are you dumb too ;) This is "only" forum - SEDO is legal marketplace. And I always buy via SEDO, no Paypal... have you not seen "fake" sales, etc.

SEDO is safe place - and it was fix price. It is a responsibility of owner to remove domain on other places.
Could be somebody else - not me - so you missed the point ...

First of all, IT IS VERY NORMAL , that people list their names on sedo and sometimes they are not aware of the prices or forget to change the prices, and even though you buy it now, the seller can however can sub,it a ticket to sedo that this was mistake so no foul play per say.

Have it happened to me for $ 12,000 domain, i agreed and seller simply submitted ticket snd deal was cancelled.

Also @tksfrm , you will get refund from sedo so you are going to be just fine. And also legal action for $100 bucks - thats the most childish thing i have heard, do you know how much retainer costs for the legal advise thousands to swveral thousands - do you think sedo or anyone who will waste their time on something that is a silly mistake to begin with. I will say suck it up and try to work with peoplr when the big fudge is giving you opportunity to buy it here why not work it out if you really want the domain instead of making a useless post.

Also if you hold sedo above namepros forum, you definately have alot to learn.

@BigFudge : all the best.

Last edited:
•••
I guess, I should consider myself as a lucky guy - at least I got my domain ... :)
Nice that my info helped a bit ...

Last edited:
•••
$60 dollar Sedo fee isn’t so nominal if the buy it now is $90. Sounds like an honest mistake by a noob to me.

Thank you, also calling me a noob, I will allow it :)

•••
I got this from SEDO:

Thank you for your comments.

We have informed the seller that he has a legal binding contract with you and in case he will not cooperate to transfer the domain and the Transfer needs to be cancelled, his account will be deactivated.

We indicated a deadline of 2 working days to provide the auth-code.

As the contact has been reached between you and the seller, you have the option to take legal steps against the seller in case the transfer will be cancelled on Monday, 16th, October.

Please understand that Sedo is a marketplace so we are not the attorney of seller´s or buyer´s but they have to take legal steps outside of Sedo if required.

Regards,
XXX

My answer:

I think not taking actions shows quality of your market. Company with 100 mio traffic cannot do "nothing" ... shame on you :)

My thoughts:

If I could get real owner data - I will do it !
It could cost you couple of thousands just to force him to give you the name, without him loosing anything else and this is if both of you are from the same country; if you are from different countries it could cost you hundreds of times more than the value of the domain and even than it's not sure that you will get it, depending in which country both of you live. Also, I had around 16 buyers this year who didn't paid after they agree to pay and this was at all marketplaces, if they will start banning every buyer doing this, after 1-2 years you will have 10% of the buyers left. For your information, most of the times they even don't ban them anymore, if they pay the commission what the marketplace would have made. So, in conclusion there are close to 0% chances to do something, just let it be and go for the next one.

•••
You listed at sedo, BIN
You list at flippa
You put on auction here
No noob excuses knob excuse
Sell it thru sedo and suck it up princess

•••
It could cost you couple of thousands just to force him to give you the name, without him loosing anything else and this is if both of you are from the same country; if you are from different countries it could cost you hundreds of times more than the value of the domain and even than it's not sure that you will get it, depending in which country both of you live. Also, I had around 16 buyers this year who didn't paid after they agree to pay and this was at all marketplaces, if they will start banning every buyer doing this, after 1-2 years you will have 10% of the buyers left. For your information, most of the times they even don't ban them anymore, if they pay the commission what the marketplace would have made. So, in conclusion there are close to 0% chances to do something, just let it be and go for the next one.
LOLOL SO YOU WOULD HAVE THIS DUDE GET AWAY WITH THIS SH!T, YET YOU WANTED TO GET BRANDX IN TROUBLE WHEN HE DIDN'T EVEN STEAL ANYONE'S MONEY OR DOMAINS SINCE THAT ONE TIME IN 2009.

This guy is doing what brandx did, he's not honoring the deal, which is what Brandx is mostly convicted of.

Wowwww ik it was all about that negative feedback :D

•••
i was in chiz-zat yesterday

while fudge was chatting bout this auction
i member something bout auction on flippo and on np, cuz i memba saying flippo sucks

then i memba mentioning to fudge about shill bidding

asking if fudge was getting friends in his/her auctions to show activity, but not to actually win

i memba being called cynical and another memba that posted in this thread was there and they was kinda taking fudge side, by telling me that i could give a simple "no" to answer, instead of saying what i said about newbies.. cuz i said i wouldn't buy the name for reg fee

i recall telling him/her that simple 'no's" are for simpletons

i told fudge that it's not personal it's business, but then fudge said they was leaving cuz i guess i hurt his/her feelings
i memba asking if he/she was female or a minor
the reactions, weren't reactions of who, at first one could be assumed to be, so they were questionable.

but yeah, i felt something shady was going down, that's why i inquired

my recall might not be perfect, but i sure chiz-zat logs are around.

also this question:
how do newbie, who not know much about this game...
but know how to list whole portfolio on sedo, set domains to BuyItNow,
get biz account on Np, get flippo account and set-up auction, set up auction here,
then in the end, say "me not know sedo commisson fee"
guess him/her don't know flippo got a fee too

to me, that's not how you do business, and why you can't assume that everyone with "business accounts" actually know how to conduct business, and do so in a professional manner.

imo....

•••
•••
Why would you not buy it here for 10 dollars less?

You're acting Immature, can't you just let me have made a mistake.

If i sell this on Sedo to you i may not be able to buy food in a week, So Please, if you want it, buy it on NamePros, or i will sell it to the highest Bidder.

/Kind Regards, Marcus Persson

Come now Marcus. No one goes hungry in Sweden. Especially if he still lives with his parents ;)

•••
I asked Eric to delete this post (if he can), when all finished. I have no intention to ruin his name ...

Man, you definitely aren't the good guy here. You put a newbie's name to shame for a $90 domain.
@BigFudge : don't take this episode to your heart. Ppl do make mistakes and then run up into the bad guys at the same time. It happens!
If you need help and work, lets discuss.
Hemant

•••
Am I correct to assume the below summary?

Seller messed up by listing (or failing to remove a listing) on Sedo BIN, while holding an auction for that domain on NamePros?

Buyer first saw the domain auction on NP, and proceeded to buy it now via Sedo, knowing there would be an issue to the namepros auction if the seller canceled the auction due to the sale elsewhere?

Now the buyer wants the seller to cancel NP auction and sell via Sedo. The seller would then receive a negative review on NamePros. So to fix this, the seller is willing to add a BIN on the NP auction (same as sedo BIN), so the buyer can win the domain without negative feedback on NamePros?

Correct or...?

Last edited:
•••
Am I correct to assume the below summary?

Seller messed up by listing (or failing to remove a listing) on Sedo BIN, while holding an auction for that domain on NamePros?

Buyer first saw the domain auction on NP, and proceeded to buy it now via Sedo, knowing there would be an issue to the namepros auction if the seller canceled the auction due to the sale elsewhere?

Now the buyer wants the seller to cancel NP auction and sell via Sedo. The seller would then receive a negative review on NamePros. So to fix this, the seller is willing to add a BIN on the NP auction (same as sedo BIN), so the buyer can win the domain without negative feedback on NamePros?

Correct or...?
He also started a live auction on flip.

I'm just saying, it's kind of too much. Like wtf did he think was going to happen if he got bids on flippa and Sedo while also getting bids on np? Didn't he realize someone somewhere was destined to get screwed over?

•••
The OP should honor the Sedo deal and go through with it.

Wouldn't that result in a penalty from NamePros for cancelling the auction due to an external sale?

Seems to me this all could have been avoided if the buyer sent the seller a direct message heads up that their domain is for sale on sedo and elsewhere which is a NP auction violation. The buyer could have asked the seller if he planned on putting a BIN on NameaPros. As it seems the buyer wasn't interested in bidding, when there was a BIN option.

•••
I think they need legal advice - is there a site for attorney London. :)

•••
so struggling to pay for food i was very upset at this

so..... before you found domain names, were you struggling to pay for food then?

and what about prior to paying for that business account, did that money come out of the food budget?

just curious

imo....

•••
Same guy who solicited fake bids the other day in chat sorry can't feel bad for ya.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back