Dynadot

Backlinks Building Service – Get Cheap & High Quality Backlinks PR3+

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
High Page Rank Profile Backlinks Dofollow From PR3+ Sites

Well I'm sure most everyone here knows just how powerful and effective high page rank profile backlinks are...

And you are looking for cheap rates.

I will now be offering my service to build backlinks from these types of profiles.

I and my team will be manually submitting your urls to profiles of high PR websites - Page Rank 3+. These will be similiar to Paul and Angela Style Backlinks, the only difference is we are doing the work for you! Each profile can have 3 keywords/URL's, unless the site allows otherwise.

Prices are following:
PACKAGE A:
100 profiles/ 300 backlinks = $30 ($0.06 per backlink)

PACKAGE B:
200 profiles/ 600 backlinks = $50 ($0.05 per backlink)

PACKAGE C:
400 profiles/ 1,200 backlinks = $85 ($0.04 per backlink)

PACKAGE D:
800 profiles/ 2,400 backlinks = $125 ($0.03 per backlink)

As you can see the larger orders receive a significant discount.

Profile link building has been proven to be one of the best ways to improve your google ranking.

PAYPAL only!

Upon Completion you will receive a detailed report including the login info to the profiles.

sample-report-authoritysite.jpg

First 3 Orders will receive 20% Discounts of my already marked down prices! To get the discount, please post here.

Here is what the report looks like, I purposely made it hard to read. This was to protect my customers keywords. If you want to see sample of the profiles, please PM me or post here.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am really interested in but the price is too expensive. Can I get 300 BLs just $10

•••
These rates are cheaper than the market. Cheap...! :D

Last edited:
•••
Nice one

Hello - Sounds great - would like to order one of your discounted Package -> have send you an PM

•••
I 've ordered an 400 and a 800 profile package.

The work was performed quickly and I recived an report with all the url my sites have been promoted to. Good service - had some nice impact on my ranking :)

will come back to this offer !

thanks
Raphael

•••
And what is the "nice impact" it had on your ranking? What is your site so we can see?

•••
I 've ordered an 400 and a 800 profile package.

The work was performed quickly and I recived an report with all the url my sites have been promoted to. Good service - had some nice impact on my ranking :)

will come back to this offer !

thanks
Raphael

It takes time for the links to have any impact at all. Do you work for the OP? :lol:

•••
He is a real buyer/ client.

It takes time for the links to have any impact at all. Do you work for the OP? :lol:

•••
How long does it take for you to create 800 profiles? How many profiles do you create per day?
How many unique websites do you have to post links? If I require 3-4 thousand profiles from 3-4 thousand unique websites would you be able to provide it? Do you use only Paul&Angela websites or do you have other "lists" ?

Thank you for your answer.

•••
100-200 profiles/day - depends on queueing of orders.

We have list of thousands of forum sites. Regardless (not pay attention to) the page rank the page rank, we can accomplish the 4,000 forum sites faster.

This service is smiliar to Paul&Angela method, but we use forum platforms only for this thread.

•••
Ok thank you for your reply. I have sent you a pm.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back