Domain Empire

Content Bantidote.com - Your Daily Dose Of Banter - For Sale!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRINC3

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact

Hi NamePro Community, bantidote.com is for sale.

What is Bantidote?

What does Bantidote mean?

Banter means humor, mostly referred to in the UK but the word is known internationally. It's called ''Bantidote'' because of our catchy slogan ''Your Daily Dose Of Banter''.

What is Bantidote?

It's a platform for users to read and/or submit funny videos, memes, puns, jokes, stories and so on with a very user friendly interface, all very easy to do with lots of cool features when submitting. I highly recommend you try to post something yourself to fully appreciate the system in place.

Summary

Bantiote.com has been a long project for me which I've recently finished and it's going well and requires a few hours every other day to keep the good content going, only because it's fairly new and I want to get the word out more to reach more people.

Long story short, I've recently went in business with a close friend of mine and I've been thinking over the past few days what's more important to me and will Bantidote suffer because of a new direction I'm taking. So I'm willing to sell it to the right person who appreciates the awesome website and it's excellent potential to go further.

As for somebody taking over, you've got a fantastic foundation already setup, why? You have a Premium Wordpress theme (cost $80) with a handmade custom logo to fit the website with plenty of Premium plugins (around $40$) already installed and is critical to the website's function, if you use the website, you'll see.

You also get a very nice domain name, it's short and relevant to the content and what the website is about.

What's in it for me and what do I get?

Making money;

First of all you may see that I have Adsense running, you should see them in between the post feed on the homepage and underneath posts and such, this is a seamless and distraction-free way to insert ads on a website, this is all thanks to a great plugin and some editing.

Another way is to offer sponsorships which you can insert just like ads, people can pay you for you to advertise their website/service on Bantidote.

These are two main ways of many to make money from this, but I do recommend you work on expanding your readers first and then think about this.

Tasks;

At this present time, you have little to no tasks in terms of work to the website, it's all running like a dream, but of course you can edit and change things as you see fit. But we've had great feedback on how it looks and performs with the UX. (User Experience).

Me and a friend of mine (online friend) post content daily or every other day, or we take turns. This takes 20 minutes out of our time on average. The beauty about this is you can even do this on your mobile device or tablet, thanks to it's responsive nature.

SEO!!! Learn seo if you have not, this is crucial to growth.

What do I get?

In short, everything.

• Domain name bantidote.com (Expires 2019)
  • Wordpress custom theme ($80)
  • Premium Plugins licenced for bantidote.com ($40)
  • Custom hand-made logo.
  • All of the content
  • Social Media Account
  • Database
  • 60 day support personally from me (if needed)
Sounds good, how much is it

PM me on here or ask for my personal email address or Skype.

I want stats!

Available on request through PM.

Thanks for reading and please, serious interest only... this is a fantastic opportunity and it's sad to see it go.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi - I'm interested in your traffic stats. Plan to run Adsense as well. Also, please let me know your sale price. Thanks!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back