Dynadot

Starter madeforcamping.com camping blog for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bigg01

Established Member
Impact
I am selling my camping blog because I unfortunately don't have the time, money, and experience to get it where I envisioned it to get to.

The selling price is 800USD or best offer. I am pretty much just trying to recoup some part of the money I spent for article creation and hosting (over 2k)
pic1.png

The website is built on WordPress with Elementor Pro website builder. Hosting is with Siteground and currently is paid monthly. The monthly fees I currently pay are 28 USD for hosting and Elementor Pro costs 55 USD/year.

I posted 11 good quality, original, long format articles (1500+ words, most are 2000+ words) and have another 9 long format (most 2000+ words) articles written that are not posted yet. In total there will be 20 articles available with this website. I can provide contact info for the ghostwriter who wrote the articles for me at a rate of 0.05 USD/word (cannot guarantee the fee, but you could double-check with her).

Currently, the website is not ranking well on Google, I haven't done any work on it for about a year. The website is on the top 10 pages of Google for 19 keywords, highest ranking is 48.

Currently, there are 30 links from 14 domains referring to the website, the website itself is a DR 4. All of the links I built were built manually through guest posting or link placement. Some of the best websites that are linking to the website are DR 61, 59, 51, 48, etc. All are from topically relevant websites.

I built the website based on the teachings of Gael Breton and Mark Webster in The Authority Hacker course. I can provide my whole niche research, keyword research, and everything I have researched for the website.

Website URL is madeforcamping.com

Below I attach some screenshots. Hit me up with any questions

pic5.png

pic6.png

pic3.png
pic2.png

Attachments

• pic4.png
    pic4.png
    580.1 KB · Views: 10
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back