IT.COM

discuss Been at this for 22 years, free advice - AMA

NameSilo
Watch

moale

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
A lot of you are lost, I will give free advice for 24 hours. I made my first conversion on AOL before I had pubes in the 90's and my first six figure month from affiliate marketing at age 24, I am age 39 in two weeks.

Please note: Advice = not spoon feeding methods.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A lot of you are lost, I will give free advice for 24 hours. I made my first conversion on AOL before I had ***** in the 90's and my first six figure month from affiliate marketing at age 24, I am age 39 in two weeks.

Please note: Advice = not spoon feeding methods.

Is it the fact that you had too much money, early on, that kept you from becoming a mature adult or is it something else?

Last edited:
•••
Is it the fact that you had too much money, early on, that kept you from becoming a mature adult or is it something else?
Nope, though my bloodlines are the most famous in my state, and in the US, I was literally the only generation to ever grow up poor, I grew up the only white child in my neighborhood and learned how to code to avoid the open air crack dealing in the front of my house. My city is your entertainment, ever seen the Wire? Reality is much more hardcore than the show.

Would you like any advice? Or do you want to be the child that you accuse others of being?

Last edited:
•••
Nope, though my bloodlines are the most famous in my state, and in the US, I was literally the only generation to ever grow up poor, I grew up the only white child in my neighborhood and learned how to code to avoid the open air crack dealing in the front of my house. My city is your entertainment, ever seen the Wire? Reality is much more hardcore than the show.

Would you like any advice? Or do you want to be the child that you accuse others of being?
I'm no the one talking about p***s for no reason and making crass borderline aggressive posts here on my favourite website.

Well done on learning to code.

Last edited:
•••
I'm no the one talking about p***s for no reason.

Well done on learning to code.
Thanks, it's not as hard as people think, especially these days. I will be the first to admit, turning your domain, idea or marketing campaign into riches, does not require technical knowledge but it sure does help.

•••
Thanks, it's not as hard as people think, especially these days. I will be the first to admit, turning your domain, idea or marketing campaign into riches, does not require technical knowledge but it sure does help.
What languages/frameworks do you use?

•••
What happens when frogs park illegally?

•••
What happens when frogs park illegally?
Literally nothing, this is Baltimore City, have you not heard? The police are non existent here, they don't prosecute crimes, it's really like a twilight zone. No one gets arrested or pulled over, so I'd say the frog would prob not have any issues, like the murderers that are allowed to roam free.

Last edited:
•••
What languages/frameworks do you use?

I'm just using a few to serve my purposes, I highly suggest learning Python and then the requests and selenium libraries, these enable you to create bots, automate human behavior and scale up campaigns and tasks, once you are able to do to this, and master it, the affiliate networks send the private jets.

EVEN for domaining, if you knew how to automate tasks you could increase your portfolios, sales and earnings 100x with automation.

IF traditional coding annoys you, then you can still automate things very good with a Windows tool called UBot. Ubot enabled me to have my first six figure month.

Last edited:
•••
Wow -1 like, okay f this.

Pointless. Let's all go back to trolling.

Free advice /end

•••
How does anyone get an Impact score of almost -500 and still not be banned ?

•••
I'm just using a few to serve my purposes, I highly suggest learning Python and then the requests and selenium libraries, these enable you to create bots, automate human behavior and scale up campaigns and tasks, once you are able to do to this, and master it, the affiliate networks send the private jets.

EVEN for domaining, if you knew how to automate tasks you could increase your portfolios, sales and earnings 100x with automation.

IF traditional coding annoys you, then you can still automate things very good with a Windows tool called UBot. Ubot enabled me to have my first six figure month.
Intriguing. I do front and back end development in the cloud. APIs, websites, reactjs etc etc.

•••
Intriguing. I do front and back end development in the cloud. APIs, websites, reactjs etc etc.
You are at the stage to advance to automation and take it next level, good luck.

•••
How does anyone get an Impact score of almost -500 and still not be banned ?
Can you give me advice on editing a style sheet?

•••
•••
The sad part about this thread, and what it will become with trolling, is the tools that you all use, like namedrop, etc. You could write your own, but better, with a few huundred short lines of code.
Edit them but don't break the UI. I recommend sass.
Thanks, I was just trolling that guy.

I'm old, I like the css frameworks, but like to just code out my designs from scratch using media queries.

•••
•••
Why would we help you ?

Lol, if you think I need help with CSS you are as sad as the $2.00 per day earnings that excite on your parked domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back