NameSilo

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
New sale to report (mine)
FinChain.com $40,000 :)

Wow, brilliant! Was it finchain.com.br that purchased it? It is great that you can share this sale and it doesn't have to go unreported. Make a separate thread for it too.

Congrats. :)

•••
Thanks. Direct email from Ename representing a buyer from their end.
Hope this helps.

•••
New sale to report (mine)
FinChain.com $40,000 :)

giphy.gif

•••
Thanks. Direct email from Ename representing a buyer from their end.
Hope this helps.
Thanks. I prefer "chain" or "block" to blockchain +kw

•••
Cryptodeadline.com

Coindecide.com

•••
•••
in .Org:
Coin//Bank (regged in 29 different extensions, extreme opportunities in exchange, wallet, trust services)

Nice one.
Registered the Altcoin version some time ago in .org

Altcoin//Bank

•••
Just got inspired!

TreadChain.com

•••
Nice .io sale

CRYPTOWATCH.IO sold for $4,025 on 2018-01-21 at Park.io

•••
nice io sale! for now at least, there too few of them imo

Im wondering whats good is left in .io to reg now.. probably way more than .com.. but im scared to dive in at 35$ freaking per reg lol

I have a neat one:

BlockchainCloud.. io

a lot of talk about blockchain + cloud storage etc..

•••
nice io sale! for now at least, there too few of them imo

Im wondering whats good is left in .io to reg now.. probably way more than .com.. but im scared to dive in at 35$ freaking per reg lol

I have a neat one:

BlockchainCloud.. io

a lot of talk about blockchain + cloud storage etc..
What I have seen gain traction on .io is Keyword + Coin .io domains

The cloud one is a decent bet for $35, could be a $1-2k pay off

•••
anybody here owning some keyword+blockchain.com????

thoughts???

•••
anybody here owning some keyword+blockchain.com????

thoughts???
I did have a uni broker reach out about MBlockChain in KING, I quoted crazy high because they sell crazy high, so why not, now or never... nothing came of it...

I have a repeat buyer interested in this domain. What are you looking for here?

•••
My block, coin and Crypto domains:
Blockchainproc.com
Blockchainioc.com
CryptoBankLLC.com
CryptoCoinPLC.com
CryptoWorldLLC.com
CryptoPayInc.com
AugurCoinInc.com
AEDCOINS.com
TokensLab.com
BWBitcoin.com
BitcoinWallet.co.bw
SharjahCoin.com
AjmanCoin.com

•••
My block, coin and Crypto domains:
Blockchainproc.com
Blockchainioc.com
CryptoBankLLC.com
CryptoCoinPLC.com
CryptoWorldLLC.com
CryptoPayInc.com
AugurCoinInc.com
AEDCOINS.com
TokensLab.com
BWBitcoin.com
BitcoinWallet.co.bw
SharjahCoin.com
AjmanCoin.com
TokensLab has the best potential

•••
•••
I did have a uni broker reach out about MBlockChain in KING, I quoted crazy high because they sell crazy high, so why not, now or never... nothing came of it...

I have a repeat buyer interested in this domain. What are you looking for here?

yes, I think kw+blockchain.com make amazing company names.. you know.. the more branadable type of domain...

as developed example of what I mean:

www.vortexblockchain.com

I'll put together a small list of domains along those lines...

there is nothing really left in blockchain+kw.com so might as well play a small hand on a few of those..

we can obviously expect an avalanche of blockchain related companies of all kinds in years to come.. predicting their names.. many of which may use only word block.. or chain.. or blockchain or none of above (like some already do)... is I guess the name of this game :)

cheers

•••
yes, I think kw+blockchain.com make amazing company names.. you know.. the more branadable type of domain...

as developed example of what I mean:

www.vortexblockchain.com

I'll put together a small list of domains along those lines...

there is nothing really left in blockchain+kw.com so might as well play a small hand on a few of those..

we can obviously expect an avalanche of blockchain related companies of all kinds in years to come.. predicting their names.. many of which may use only word block.. or chain.. or blockchain or none of above (like some already do)... is I guess the name of this game :)

cheers
Right now it's all luck until the market matures enough where resellers are willing to pay more, which many of them are. Vortex is a good technology name, the two just have to find the right company who is going to marry them together, buy, hold, wait is the name of domaining. Sometimes you catch that break where that exact match domain matches the company, the hold is the reward. No Guarantees, look how fast the 4L chip came, and imploded, Drone's were all the rage, 3D printers etc... Crypto has underlying technology which gives it many more legs across many different industries which helps.

The markets dictate a lot of the momentum, we have had 2 bad days, today is a bit of a rebound, but overall Janurary has shown weakness, much of it coming from Asia & India based on government crackdowns. So more so not self inflicted, but external. I believe we will start seeing some valuation call outs on some so so coins which could hurt the market a bit going forward also.

I heard A Dicker is pumping a coin called BTCZ or something, trading around a penny, I am sure he loaded up before providing this great prediction ;)

Last edited:
•••
With The latest sale of token .com I had forgot I that I ( in NEWS thread, price not disclosed , brokered )..own

TokenWelt //KING// Welt means World in German

Any opinions on this name?? or value range? I had forgot to list it for sale , which is why I forgot about it.

Last edited:
•••
With The latest sale of token .com I had forgot I that I ( in NEWS thread, price not disclosed , brokered )..own

TokenWelt //KING// Welt means World in German

Any opinions on this name?? or value range? I had forgot to list it for sale , which is why I forgot about it.
We haven't seen the Token sale price yet, but I am sure we are headed for a Token frenzy if word gets out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back