Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DigitalLedgerTechnology.org

BChain.uk

•••
•••
•••
Picked my last 2 regs in king:

Crypto/Asst
Coin/Asst.

Courtesy refunds or keepers?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
We haven't seen the Token sale price yet, but I am sure we are headed for a Token frenzy if word gets out.

What is the latest on this? I wasn't aware it sold recently. I just checked whois, looks like it updated on the 11th.

Hope it went for huge money

•••
•••
Logopit_1516007394197.jpg

•••
•••
had 2 offers since last nite on a crypto/blockchain related domain.. a bit different.. but the link is clear.. and very pertinent.. so I'll try to extract bigger amount... or just keep it around for a while..

decentralize..info

also had a $170 offr on
paybit..info

.. countered..

cheers.

•••
valuate coin
transfer cryptocoin
remit cryptocoin
lend cryptocoin
coin bookkeeping
authorize coins
insure cryptocoins

in king

•••
•••
Vechain(.)biz
Vechain(.)press
BTCToken(.)net

•••
•••
Got a 1K offer for BitcoinPrivate//de
Countered with mid-high xxxx.

•••
I have:

BitcoinsPrivate<>com and BitcoinPriv<>com

•••
GoCrypto.co : $3000 (Sedo Sale) ... Not mine

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Really amazing.
Congratulations.

•••
•••
Please do.. You just don't know who you are encouraging indirectly.

•••
P2PCrypto .Exchange

P2P Cryptocurrency Exchanges, Explained

What are the peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchanges?
Peer-to-peer’ (P2P) or ‘decentralized’ exchanges are operated and maintained exclusively by software.

P2P exchanges allow the participants of the market to trade directly with each other without any trusted third party to process all trades.

‘Regular’ cryptocurrency exchanges are companies, which serve as intermediaries between their customers and make a profit by collecting fees. Conversely, the interactions between counterparties on peer-to-peer exchanges are directed exclusively by pre-programmed software, with no requirement for human middlemen.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/explained/p2p-cryptocurrency-exchanges-explained

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back