Domain Empire

Best network and position to place on my own social network?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey,

I am running a social network for my local area right now - I am planning on expanding it doing it for other cities in my country and was hoping to get some help on what would work best for social network sites as well as position.

I have just been using adsense and using a 468*60 banner in the header, I wasn't planning on making much from this but I am starting advertising / promotion soon so hoping I could do something that would make more revenue.

Appreciate any help :)

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No one can tell you where to put it. You will have to test and find that out for yourself.

•••
Yeah try combinations and channeling ads to see which would work better. Try to put those ads in between contents for higher exposure..

•••
I will suggest you to increase traffic then think about adsense and other advertising stuff.

•••
You could try link-hovering text ads (although I can't remember the name of that ad program...)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back