question Best Place To Auction off Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
What domain name auction site works best for you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no best place - You only need best name.

•••
@DaaZ worked great for me once, i sold a LLLL.com
Realize “auction” format is severely limiting? John is right. Try only the best names for auctions.
Some people swear by Sedo auctions, never tried them.
I never had success with GD auctions, maybe you will.

i would advice against Flippa, specialize developed sites and also i always have bad time with Flippa.

I have heard some success stories for eBay, but eBay does not specialize in selling domains; although ebay specializes in auctioning off the strangest things! GL!

Last edited:
•••
@DaaZ worked great for me once, i sold a LLLL.com
Realize “auction” format is severely limiting? John is right. Try only the best names for auctions.
Some people swear by Sedo auctions, never tried them.
I never had success with GD auctions, maybe you will.

i would advice against Flippa, specialize developed sites and also i always have bad time with Flippa.

I have heard some success stories for eBay, but eBay does not specialize in selling domains; although ebay specializes in auctioning off the strangest things! GL!
I may give Daaz a try!

•••
For real quick liquidation, Sav is best for Auction, But GoDaddy is a great place to sell at a high range.

BTW, HOLJ.com POJT.com & Kidu.xyz is in no reserve auction. I'm inviting you to join the auction. To participate in the auction just visit the domain name. Bidders are bidding, don't miss the chance to win these premium names. Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back