IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
The 2012 Contest is on but full, You can go to the back and talk BB and earn a position on next years contest

Lets give a Big Brother contest a try. 600 np$ to the np member that picks the last "roomie" in the big brother house. Game is now full.
bbcast.jpg

Kristen =Evicted mis_chiff
Rachel =Evicted mis_chiff 2nd
Annie =Evicted Sabo Keithmt
Matt = Evicted TLA215
Kathy =Evicted TLA215 2nd
Hayden = briguy winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Britney = Evicted briguy 2nd
Brendon = Evicted Keithmt 2nd
Andrew = Comkind Evicted
Ragan = Comkind 2nd Evicted
Lane = johname
Enzo = johname 2nd
Monet =Evicted

*** if Lindsay Lohan wins comkind wins the pot
if Annie wins keithmt and comkind split the pot

images

30 np Bounty on the next sabo:

briguy has Ragan (WINNER of the bounty)
TLA215 has Brendon
mis_chiff has Rachel
Keithmt has Enzo
johname has Britney

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats briguy
:kickass:
Thanks
Not only did Briguy win the overall game but he picked the North America's favorite roomate (Britney) for an extra 50 np. Why did I even turn on the TV?

Ill pay you sometime tomorow Briguy

Briguy is Namepros greatest Reality TV Champion Congratz
Just got the NP$..thank you!

I'll bet you 10NP he didn't even watch it! haha

ahahahaaa I knew it :p

if you already know the answer we can't bet - he's so predictable :lol:
lol...I really did count on this thread to keep me updated..
Congrats briguy, nicely done! It's almost as if you had an advanced copy of a live show, lol.
lol...no just pure dumb luck!
Ok I am looking at the data: D-:

Briguy Wins overall With Hayden %%-
Briguy Wins Favorite Roomie With Britney %%-
Briguy Wins the Pick The Sabo Bounty %%-

LOL and he won Last Season's Survivor, Total Dominance, we're just lucky to post next to his brilliance.

We where going to let you find out in the room Briguy but I couldnt wait any longer 650 nps sent:$:
lol you say briliance..I say luck or maybe great guessing! Do have a little Irish Ancestry..%%-

•••
I'm Back B!tches!

images

If you need a refresher on this saying: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Diwr-XYnNI0

The NP Big Brother Contest is back too!

bigbrothershow.jpg

You will get the two people above your number. If one of those two people win Big Brother you will get the grand prize of 700* nps

* Warning!!! Your asked to at least post and joke around with us here throughout the short season. (if you win the grand prize but only pick and are not deemed sufficiently involved with the high jinx and shenanigans of the thread then your prize will be penalized to 100 nps and subject to ridicule by others.)

Update
images
Elvis has left the room! If you pick #4 you only get Daniele (she's plenty). That Dick left the house the first night.

Briguy: Adam Dominic
Johname: Brendon Rachel
Bizbot: Shelly Cassi
Keith: Dick Daniele
Mis_chiff: Barbie couple (Jeff Jordan)
Phil: Kailia Lawon

Field is locked no more contestants

Last edited:
•••
He left cause his girlfriend is spending all his money while he
is away :D
and before anyone hits the report button, that really is his name LOL

and yet another season begins ;)

I figure the airhead duo couple will coast/float right through :p

•••
4 please :)

Who's holding $NP? Lol I like the disclaimer! Non posters will also be known as the evil dicks, hehe.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Lol that flower he had scared me off!

When it came time to pick partners he really just stood up and grabbed Porsche. Well I guess I would have done the same. LOL

Thanks Keith for the prize bump. Grand Prize is now $500* nps

•••
I think Rachel has a good shot at winning. She wins lots of contests which is why I think Daniele has a good chance as well. I also thought it was funny when everyone lied about what they do for work, lol.

•••
The interesting thing about Daniele is she can join a couple and make a powerful threesome.

•••
I sure would like #1
thanks
Oh yeah in order to keep with the "joking part"

According to a lady friend...
Young men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Every Porsche needs a headlight adjustment once in a while.

tumblr_lo32gmWF7s1qi5p17o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
•••
John your posted pic reminds me that I need to start watching BB after dark on showtime ;)

•••
Isin't it on tonight? errr, if it was already in your timezone DON'T TELL :p
I'm the last one on the planet to see it :D

•••
I am a bit disapointed Dick leaving, he a tough player. But I do get to not look at him anymore.

I will be so *&^% if Porsche goes first, Thats so wrong to show that hotty the door this early.

Briguy your two picks will make it through the first eviction of the year.

Last edited:
•••
I missed most of it, I'll have to start recording it again and watching it later :(

•••
•••
Oh no did I miss something?

Opps You didnt see the "Elvis has left the room" write up under the "warning" statement. You still can change your pick if you want.

•••
Opps You didnt see the "Elvis has left the room" write up under the "warning" statement. You still can change your pick if you want.

I'll keep my pick cause I like Daniele's chances. Did he leave on purpose? Maybe she will get a new partner!

•••
•••
Big Bro on tonight.

How can anyone send this home first! Get rid of Keith (not our Keith lol)

Porsche-Briggs-live-feed-bikini-4.jpg

•••
•••
Holy moly! I'm just excited because BB is on tonight! I swear, I mean really :hehe:

Why sure you are keith...no one doubts that :o :hehe:

still a half an hour for me... :'(

•••
Done for me, but ill zip my lip

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back