IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
The 2012 Contest is on but full, You can go to the back and talk BB and earn a position on next years contest

Lets give a Big Brother contest a try. 600 np$ to the np member that picks the last "roomie" in the big brother house. Game is now full.
bbcast.jpg

Kristen =Evicted mis_chiff
Rachel =Evicted mis_chiff 2nd
Annie =Evicted Sabo Keithmt
Matt = Evicted TLA215
Kathy =Evicted TLA215 2nd
Hayden = briguy winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Britney = Evicted briguy 2nd
Brendon = Evicted Keithmt 2nd
Andrew = Comkind Evicted
Ragan = Comkind 2nd Evicted
Lane = johname
Enzo = johname 2nd
Monet =Evicted

*** if Lindsay Lohan wins comkind wins the pot
if Annie wins keithmt and comkind split the pot

images

30 np Bounty on the next sabo:

briguy has Ragan (WINNER of the bounty)
TLA215 has Brendon
mis_chiff has Rachel
Keithmt has Enzo
johname has Britney

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There was something said in tonight's shown that had my rolling with laughter. Lets see if anyone can guess (miss might be the only one that saw it)

I am guessing BizBot on vacation. So I am thinking we will wait until after the big hotdawg contest until we reveal players.

•••
There was something said in tonight's shown that had my rolling with laughter. Lets see if anyone can guess (miss might be the only one that saw it)

I am guessing BizBot on vacation. So I am thinking we will wait until after the big hotdawg contest until we reveal players.

I didn't watch it but I did on Sunday for some reason.

Hot girl fancies silly guy /\ but she's in for competition because silly guy fancies him too!

•••

I sure didn't watch it...good idea about BizBot

•••
The second day of the 'after dark' was so langue/statements bad that I turn off the show. The tv show and "after dark" are two different shows. One can just watch the normal series show just fine.

But the after dark 'uncensored' was a bit hard on the ears for me. I decided to take a few day break on just the after dark. Knowing that once the 'game play' starts there will probably be less cesspool talking.

Why was it so bad? Just look at the house guests. There isnt any 'older/mature' people. They really went 95% hardcore night club crowd.

Turns out its not just me. It made national news feed with the complaining and the lil blonde aayrn gal saying some real bad stuff and losing her modeling contract. (she will find out when she gets out lol)

Memo to BB throw in a couple of 40 year olds the next time. And a few more responsible 20 somethings

Ok back to the game.

Potty Mouth Princess is Freaking Out

Aaryn-Gries.jpg

because her 4 day boyfriend

Big-Brother-15-Feeds-34.jpg

On the block. This guy so dumb its painful, yet funny

•••
He's such a dufus

there was so much wrong with last nights episode johname I wouldn't
be able to narrow it down to one event, I did however pmsl a couple of times at the stupidity :D

is it on again tonight? last night surprised me

oh and potty mouth - just shows you can't judge a tart by the frosting :p

•••
•••
•••
just because you want to lick the frosting doesnt mean you want to actually talk to her after lol

glad you didn't say bite :cy:

•••
The thing that had me pmsl (i had to look that up lol)

was when Amanda

0.jpg

Said "Shes up there with my delivery boy"

•••
video or it didn't happen LOL j/k

I may have missed that part .... almost everyone of them said something "odd" last night

that scary gurl scares me D-:

•••
It was said on the real show, I checked earlier, its not on youtube yet. But ill find it in a day or two.

Mc Creade or whatever it is scares me. He cant stop messing with his hair, and he looked too at home in the adult boy scout uni

mccrae-big-brother-15-POV-HOH.jpg

mccrae-hoh-hdr.jpg

BNWaWfUCQAACzQp.jpg

•••
Two big brother contestants lost their job so far over things they said in the house. They wont find out until they get kicked out

•••
Two big brother contestants lost their job so far over things they said in the house. They wont find out until they get kicked out
Don't they know that they are being taped..

•••
Yes, the stupidity hard to understand

•••
•••
Big Brother on tonight

I think we will see who gets kicked out tonight, then put together everyone's picks mon or tues

Found! Its at the 22:38 mark lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxddnTjqVoo"]Big Brother 15 - Episode 3 (MVP & Nom, & POV Comp) - YouTube[/ame]

•••
Yes, the stupidity hard to understand

Listening to "barbie mcFake" made me ill last night
and after those comments - she's lucky people don't break into the BB house >:(

•••
She will have a tough week as soon as there isnt a friend in the HOH

The two hottys played 8ball on after dark last night, they were so bad at it.

Rachel's sister summed it up perfectly, saying the cast was more from 'real world"

After the next person gets voted off wed I will put together the np picks.

•••
I may not see it tomorrow when it's on - johname, where would I go to see it before I read it? LOL
haha, just saw your avatar :D

•••
I haha, just saw your avatar :D

Briguy won the hotdog contest lol

I may not see it tomorrow when it's on - johname, where would I go to see it before I read it?

You might not be able to watch in on cbs.com because of the boarder thing. I usually wait a day or two then watch it on youtube if i miss the tv show.

Ill find it on youtube as soon as it pops up and post it here

•••
•••
The best BB update ever! Amanda makes a tiny "bra" then parades around the house.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xcnXNQeHuc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xcnXNQeHuc[/ame]

•••
7:29 probably the highlight of the vid..

•••
I got to watch it last night...not sure about tonight...depends on when I get home :(

Wouldn't it be funny if AAron hooks up with Jeremy and there is a first time ever
affair behind the scenes :o

which comes along with the first ever BB shamefest :D

•••
I am so tired of looking at Jeremy tats and him too

Some times AAyran looks like she is 12. She dolled herself up real nice for the veto event.

Finally found a BB video briguy wants to watch lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back