Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
The 2012 Contest is on but full, You can go to the back and talk BB and earn a position on next years contest

Lets give a Big Brother contest a try. 600 np$ to the np member that picks the last "roomie" in the big brother house. Game is now full.
bbcast.jpg

Kristen =Evicted mis_chiff
Rachel =Evicted mis_chiff 2nd
Annie =Evicted Sabo Keithmt
Matt = Evicted TLA215
Kathy =Evicted TLA215 2nd
Hayden = briguy winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Britney = Evicted briguy 2nd
Brendon = Evicted Keithmt 2nd
Andrew = Comkind Evicted
Ragan = Comkind 2nd Evicted
Lane = johname
Enzo = johname 2nd
Monet =Evicted

*** if Lindsay Lohan wins comkind wins the pot
if Annie wins keithmt and comkind split the pot

images

30 np Bounty on the next sabo:

briguy has Ragan (WINNER of the bounty)
TLA215 has Brendon
mis_chiff has Rachel
Keithmt has Enzo
johname has Britney

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Since the show super boring right now I think I'll post a blast from the past, Porsche Briggs 'highlights' of her season. Who wouldn't want to ride a Porsche lol

•••
•••
I didn't like it yet. I think I am on page 30 lol

•••
I'm on page 60 so only about 5 pages to like... that's gonna take like a minute of my time some time in the future.

BB and the Jets?

Too emotional from what I saw online.
giphy.gif

•••
•••
•••
It really offended me that Briguy "liked" this post.
He liked it cause I said I was still in, with a question mark
that let me know I was still in [cough - dodged a bullet there hehe]

lol...is there a possibility, that I liked it because of the poster and because it was a update..;):xf.wink:

Wonder if Criminal Minds has an opening LOL

•••
He liked it cause I said I was still in, with a question mark
that let me know I was still in [cough - dodged a bullet there hehe]

Wonder if Criminal Minds has an opening LOL
okay I had a premonition that my liking a posting will be this discussion..so is there a possibility that my action caused a future chain reaction? Wonder if Stephen Hawkings up for a game of 3d quantum chess?

•••
I better tell Briguy he won Big Brother again

briguy: Derrick and Donny

Derrick Won and Donny was named "Americas Player" So Briguy Pick everything

3rd Big Bother win for Briguy

•••
I better tell Briguy he won Big Brother again

Derrick Won and Donny was named "Americas Player" So Briguy Pick everything

3rd Big Bother win for Briguy
Had to double check my calendar.. I know for sure it is not April 1st lol!
Thanks again (for the hundredth time) for the update!

•••
•••
Wow, dusty in here.....

Heeeelllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ?? anyone home?

•••
•••
If anyone in Florida they can tryout for Big Brother USA. And not knowing the game actually helps.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/e...big-brother-casting-call-april-port/25365253/

Sorry there no Big Brother Canada this year. I cant watch it. No sense talking about something I cant watch

I was going to try out for Survivor but I don't meet the base requirements :( I would have been great.... I would keep my pants on... piss everyone off and have everyone like me at the same time.

Would complain that no one else knew how the game worked...lol... even though I have no clue.

But I don't WANT to merge... I think I'll volunteer for staying on my own somewhere else... like Ted Kaczynski of Survivor ha ha.. just show up to the challenges and vote randomly copying other peoples handwriting.

•••
DU on survivor would be epic

Everyone would be saying:

"Doesn't he want to win a million?"
"Is he a saboteur for the other tribe?"
"I cut my foot but DU wont pee on it, $%^&"
"Why is everyone dropping their drawers but DU?"
"He must have two idols to play like that"

•••
pops.jpg

lol - probably my favorite avatar (cept the hockey puck smash that doesn't work anymore :( )

•••
Big Brother Premieres Wed, 6/24 8/7c, Check local listing in Canada lol

•••
I get to watch it at 5pm, or at 8pm if I miss it :p

YAY BB is back, finally something to watch!

•••
BIG BROTHER 2015

Miss: Shelli Poole and Clay Honeycutt
Rado_Ch Steve Moses and Audrey Middleton
Briguy: Austin Matelson and Jace Agolli
DU: John McGuire and James Huling
Keith: Da’Vonne Rogers and Liz Nolan
Johname: Vanessa Rousso and Becky Burgess

I have zero strategy other than the blondes ganging up/hooking up with the long hair dudes

•••
Ok believe it or not I knew instantly Audrey used to be a guy. No I dont mean when she was in the BB house. I mean before that, instantly when they first shown her at her home. I said to myself "Wait a minute here, her face is unusually big" And then it all fell together. It also helped that BB goes out of their way to find unusual people so you do expect the unexpected.

I am still going with my blondes hook up with long hair guys strategy. Might have to include a short haired cowboy.

•••
BIG BROTHER 2015

Miss: Shelli Poole and Clay Honeycutt
Rado_Ch Steve Moses and Audrey Middleton
Briguy: Austin Matelson and Jace Agolli
DU: John McGuire and James Huling
Keith: Da’Vonne Rogers and Liz Nolan
Johname: Vanessa Rousso and Becky Burgess

I have zero strategy other than the blondes ganging up/hooking up with the long hair dudes
you had my attention and me watching the show when I read this..blondes ganging up/hooking up....

•••
That dentist is the creepiest dude I have ever seen - maybe he's a vet dentist :D

•••
He is creepy.

I wish Devon was an NP member and asked me some advice before going into the house. I would have told her. "Dont play so hard at first!"

Skate board dude took it bad. I think I would vote him off too if he ran naked like that by me. And whats with the hat thingy cover up?

Lil Country boy standing tall at the moment but things can change real fast.

And the Bruce Jenner chick making a huge mistake picking people to join the group all on her own. People get kicked out for that.

That one dude trying to pick up the blonde gal was so pissed he got interrupted LOL He must have thought he was making some progress.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back