IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch

johname

Planet FutbolTop Member
Impact
The 2012 Contest is on but full, You can go to the back and talk BB and earn a position on next years contest

Lets give a Big Brother contest a try. 600 np$ to the np member that picks the last "roomie" in the big brother house. Game is now full.
bbcast.jpg

Kristen =Evicted mis_chiff
Rachel =Evicted mis_chiff 2nd
Annie =Evicted Sabo Keithmt
Matt = Evicted TLA215
Kathy =Evicted TLA215 2nd
Hayden = briguy winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Britney = Evicted briguy 2nd
Brendon = Evicted Keithmt 2nd
Andrew = Comkind Evicted
Ragan = Comkind 2nd Evicted
Lane = johname
Enzo = johname 2nd
Monet =Evicted

*** if Lindsay Lohan wins comkind wins the pot
if Annie wins keithmt and comkind split the pot

images

30 np Bounty on the next sabo:

briguy has Ragan (WINNER of the bounty)
TLA215 has Brendon
mis_chiff has Rachel
Keithmt has Enzo
johname has Britney

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
is there not a link on the FB page to watch the previous episodes?

sucks that you can't watch it :(

•••
Well that was pretty predictable, although it kinda sucked :p

congrats on the winner, will let johname see it before it's posted.

•••
Briguy Wins Big Brother Canada!

Jonathan "Jon" Pardy Student 23 Clarenville, Newfoundland

Newfie are a hardy bunch!

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

Well that was pretty predictable QUOTE]

Once Andrew and the beard guy were ousted it just felt like Jon's game to lose

Miss did great with Sabby

•••
Lol... what a unexpected surprise!

•••
[cough]

Gee, how did you figure out the surprise LOL

congrats!!!

•••
lol... was about to "google" on how to adopt someone so I can be a big brother... then I clued in lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
In one week, June 25, it starts again

•••
•••
I believe they show 'catch up' episodes on the TVGuide channel on Firdays

•••
•••
I'm going to have Donny Duck Dynasty - even though I won't watch the show (I can just about force myself to watch survivor but nor BB :) )

Can I post in this thread and STS? or just STS?

•••
I

Can I post in this thread and STS? or just STS?

Both! They are both the same genre, just don't waist too much time.

And we are more than happy you watch two survivors a year. You and Briguy get passes on BB watching

•••
Both! They are both the same genre, just don't waist too much time.

And we are more than happy you watch two survivors a year. You and Briguy get passes on BB watching

Ok... here, STS, Survivor, and I'll try avoid everywhere else. Occasionally I look at you statistics to see where you have been to see if you have anything likable and am shocked that you are pretty much limited to the special Links Menu... STS, BB, Survivor, Appraisal. Sometimes I wonder if the only reason you go other places is because idiots like me and JBL drag you out there.

I think the Kumquat thread should also be on the pre-screened list :)

•••
•••
Big Brother starts tonight

"Big Brother" will kick off with a two-night premiere on June 25 and June 26 on CBS. After that, the series will air Sundays at 8 p.m. ET and Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET. The live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, will run on Thursdays, beginning July 3 at 9 p.m. ET.

•••
Big Brother starts tonight

"Big Brother" will kick off with a two-night premiere on June 25 and June 26 on CBS. After that, the series will air Sundays at 8 p.m. ET and Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET. The live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, will run on Thursdays, beginning July 3 at 9 p.m. ET.
Any updates...

•••
Eviction in 2 days... I bet it's Briguy's pick.

This thread needs to be in the "Links" menu - someone ask PB.

•••
We are waiting on Miss to get time to catch up, Seems better to get rid of some people before we pick. Cuts down on the dud picks someone else is good at finding. I am watching it. Not watching the feeds or the after dark

•••
Eviction in 2 days... I bet it's Briguy's pick.

This thread needs to be in the "Links" menu - someone ask PB.
Picks?

We are waiting on Miss to get time to catch up, Seems better to get rid of some people before we pick. Cuts down on the dud picks someone else is good at finding. I am watching it. Not watching the feeds or the after dark
Will keep a eye on my namepros updates!

•••
•••
oh I have to pick someone, sorry ... the cute blonde librarian looking chic with those funky big black glasses.....

•••
•••
The chick with the blue hair is definitely going home this week!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back