Dynadot

.biz .BIZ - The OFFICIAL Discussion, Sales Report and Showcase Thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Can we PLEASE devote a thread to .BIZ domains?!
They are actually REALLY beginning to take off IMHO! :cy:

Thanks!
Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Picked up Free Electric (dot) Biz for no apparent reason :hehe:

•••
I recently received a offer for speech - recognition ... $100 from a company in KY .

What you guys think ? Sell or wait ?

If I were you, I'd sell it to them...quickly.

$100 for a hypened .biz for not the largest niche in the world isn't too shabby imo

•••
sedo.co.uk/auction/auction_detail.php?language=e&auction_id=123199&tracked=&partnerid=&language=e - gold.biz@16000euro

not mine!

what is the apprisal for sportsline. biz

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
homeinsurance.biz
6,600 Euro
Sedo

•••
prestige.biz
$3,077
Afternic

•••
gold.biz $20,640 @ Sedo by Dnjournal report

•••
•••
Sedo

Blue-Earth.biz $2,200
Venture.biz $1,099
CheapAutoInsurance.biz $1K
Nekretnine.biz $1K

•••
R******F***.biz
Traded to company for $2000 in product.

Not posting the name, because almost every time I do the new owners get bombarded with BS emails. I will however list the .PRO version for sale after a little while.

BTW The name was purchased yesterday. I've never had a .biz transaction go for this high before. Sales like this in this extension are very rare.

•••
Hi guys,

How much are NN.BIZ domains going for these days?

Thanks! :)

•••
I bought/registered my first .biz today, Endure.biz. It's a tough extension when you see coupon.biz sell for just over $1,500.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Marcia

•••
.biz domains scope

i believe a sharp rise will come in .biz domains very soon.......

•••
•••
•••
•••
For some reason, I've held on to these biz domains for a while. Hope springs eternal, I guess.

antarctic.biz (except there's no business there)
cashtalks.biz (no idea why I have this)
computerconsultants.biz (seemed like a good idea at the time.)
ecotravel.biz (still like this one.)
gunsforsale.biz (actuallly made some parking revenue at one time)
knockoff.biz (thought this was a natural, lol)
toysforsale.biz (oh well . . . )

•••
I would sell. I have dropped quiet few one word .biz because No interest at all.

I recently received a offer for speech - recognition ... $100 from a company in KY .

What you guys think ? Sell or wait ?

•••
i daily check domain name counts. they are showing very positive results for .biz.

& few big .biz projects are coming :

profit.biz
up.biz
email.biz. :blink:

believe me hold .biz more few months , you gonna see good results.

we will be soon offering .biz complete website for 31 usd on up.biz

•••
•••
i daily check domain name counts. they are showing very positive results for .biz.

& few big .biz projects are coming :

profit.biz
up.biz
email.biz. :blink:

believe me hold .biz more few months , you gonna see good results.

we will be soon offering .biz complete website for 31 usd on up.biz

:gn: and I like the designs too.
Are those your domains?

•••
I can't think of any reasons to buy a .biz domain to set up a business. If you can't afford a better extension, then from the start, you are looking like a cheap charlie. I think the prices of some the .biz domains listed here are incredulous. I haven't been able to sell any dictionary .biz domains for !@#$. I've bought a few sub-$100 dictionary .biz domains, most of which I simply dropped. It's a !@#$ market. Maybe .biz doesn't suit my business model. :(

•••
I know Brad sold a few decent .biz domains...I personally let all that I had left go...

•••
I can't think of any reasons to buy a .biz domain to set up a business. If you can't afford a better extension, then from the start, you are looking like a cheap charlie. I think the prices of some the .biz domains listed here are incredulous. I haven't been able to sell any dictionary .biz domains for !@#$. I've bought a few sub-$100 dictionary .biz domains, most of which I simply dropped. It's a !@#$ market. Maybe .biz doesn't suit my business model. :(

IMHO this is sooooo wrong stub, you are thinking as a domainer with your statement "bolded" by me.

Think about an enduser , enduser get blasted with ludicrous high priced dot com inquiries every day, i think there is a not only a market for dot biz, there is a shift of directions because of it...i see more and more dot biz hand regs for local business who are advertising their dot biz....heck, why pay an unfair amount of thousands or more if i can get the biz ext. for 10 bucks? :)

(iam not saying a dot com isn't more valuable though)

just food for thoughts:hi:

cheers

liquid

Last edited:
•••
Hey, I think I even bought one of Brad's he was letting go for sub-$100, sometime in the last 18 months :(

@liquidcherry - True, I think and sound like a domainer, because that is what I am :) There are so many .com alternatives with so many prefixes/suffixes, hyphens, singular/plural, etc, I'm sure the end user could find a .com available at a decent price (if not reg fee), rather than go for an obscure tld like a .biz. That's only imho, of course.

Last edited:
•••
"heck, why pay an unfair amount of thousands or more if i can get the biz ext. for 10 bucks? :)"

Agree with stub. Because long term, the .com will pay for itself many times over. It's the most versatile extension out there, online, offline marketing campaigns, what people are used to. If a business can't find a .com, they didn't try hard enough. Come up with a long list of .coms you might want, have a budget of a few thousand. Go down the list, starting at the top. You just need one bite from that list. If you can't get one, get creative and make one up as many companies have, and hand reg it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back