Dynadot

.Black, .HIV and .creditcard coming up this week

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
After the failure of its previous .color domains namely .Blue, .Red and .Pink, Afilias is coming up with its next .Color domain .BLACK on this Tuesday.
.Red launched by the same company received fewer than 2,500 registrations. hence the price of .Black is going to be $50 per registration. This may be an attempt to capitalize more on the companies, organizations and individuals who are sure to register a .Black domain than to attract more registrations.

.creditcard entering EAP on Wednesday. Donuts' expects it to be a huge hit.

NetCologne Gmbh is launching .Cologne and .koeln. The price of registration on the first day is $150k on 101domain.com
However, after the end of next week, the prices will go down to $12.99 per registration on the same registrar.

Also, the first 'social cause' domain .HIV is going to be launched on Tuesday.
This is for the cause of HIV affected people. It donates money to HIV causes whenever people click on .HIV websites.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I registered several .black for fourteen bucks apiece, not sure where you got the $50 from?

•••
•••
I registered several .black for fourteen bucks apiece, not sure where you got the $50 from?

GoDaddy is almost $50.00, please share the $14.00 site for .black.

•••
•••
.HIV ?!?! .black?!? WHY?

However there is a typing error i hope, .cologne would cost $150k ($150,000) first day and then $12.99 at the end of the week??!

•••
.HIV ?!?! .black?!? WHY?

However there is a typing error i hope, .cologne would cost $150k ($150,000) first day and then $12.99 at the end of the week??!

.Cologne would cost $150k on the first day and $12.99 after the end of "NEXT" week!!

•••
But...$150k ??? $150,000 ?????

•••
•••
More terrible extensions

•••
$40 there. Is there some coupon that brings it down to $14?

Price has been raised. I picked up LasVegas.Black for just under $14, looks like the renewal is now $38 for me. Either they were running a special price or a bollux in their initial pricing. -shrugs-

•••
.HIV is a non-profit project to raise awarness about HIV, I know one of the people on the team if anyone has any questions.

•••
.HIV is a non-profit project to raise awarness about HIV, I know one of the people on the team if anyone has any questions.
It's probably the only domain (singular as price) gTLD I will be "investing" in and would be glad to know which foundations they support to add to my list of NPO's for my social responsibility.

You can't change the world, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Please share.

•••
Go over to dothiv.org
There is a system that they have developed to distribute funds. Also organizations that use a dotHIV and have a lot of traffic get a small part of the funds too, I tried to wrap my head around how it works but it is a bit complicated, however interestin.

•••
I'm still waiting for the .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back