BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Same paypal ID is allow? Please confirm this info, Matt.

Maybe, my another acc suppended by chargeback, because one of my domains in this acc is Secondary parking check.

Why don't you simply add an additional email address to your existing PayPal account and use that for your second Bodis account.

•••
I got my payment, Thanks Matt.

•••
Why don't you simply add an additional email address to your existing PayPal account and use that for your second Bodis account.

Yes, it is my concern, same emails into 1 paypal id.

•••
Yes, it is my concern, same emails into 1 paypal id.

I don't think that is a concern for Bodis. But it might be that using the same paypal address for different accounts, isn't allowed.

•••
I don't think that is a concern for Bodis. But it might be that using the same paypal address for different accounts, isn't allowed.

What is the "address" you said, email address or mailing, shipping address? 1 paypal ID can add many email address, and one of them is primary.

•••
And I'm in Denver, CO. Feel free to call me at 877-263-4744 X 802 or by email at [email protected]. Please be sure to leave a voicemail when you're calling too.

Jackie, what is your office hour and what's your timezone. Are you overwhelmed by support right now?

Thanks for payment again.

•••
What is the "address" you said, email address or mailing, shipping address? 1 paypal ID can add many email address, and one of them is primary.

Exactly! If you add another email address to your PayPal account you can just use that for your second bodis account. It solves your problem.

•••
Do you need special permission first for having multiple accounts? I think TOS prohibits that. Please talk to Matt first.

•••
Bodis moved my domain into another account

This morning I received this e-mail:

The Bodis system has resolved 1 domain name conflicts which were pending approval by another user. The following domain name(s) have been moved to the other user account:

[Mydomain]

For more information regarding this issue, please contact our support at [email protected].

Unforunately, this is my domain. It's in my GoDaddy account, and any whois shows it's mine.

I'm not sure how Bodis determines ownership, but it looks faulty. They didn't even contact me about it.

Sent an e-mail to Bodis support, but that can take days. Any advice? How do I find who requested the change?

Last edited:
•••
Post this instead in the Bodis thread.

•••
Okay. Put it there first....then thought it should have it's own thread (for whatever reason).

Changed the DNS to Fab.

•••
This morning I received this e-mail:

The Bodis system has resolved 1 domain name conflicts which were pending approval by another user. The following domain name(s) have been moved to the other user account:

[Mydomain]

For more information regarding this issue, please contact our support at [email protected].

Unforunately, this is my domain. It's in my GoDaddy account, and any whois shows it's mine.

I'm not sure how Bodis determines ownership, but it looks faulty. They didn't even contact me about it.

Sent an e-mail to Bodis support, but that can take days. Any advice? How do I find who requested the change?

Responded to your email earlier this morning. Sorry about that! Sometimes we have pending conflicts that are moved to another account. We try to minimize this as much as possible, however sometimes they get through the verification process. As a safety net for this, we send a notification email, so that if it is faulty you know about it and we can resolve the conflict as quickly as possible.

Thanks for using Bodis and once again, we apologize for any misunderstandings :)

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Jackie, what is your office hour and what's your timezone. Are you overwhelmed by support right now?

Thanks for payment again.

9 am to 6 pm Mon-Fri on Mountain time zone.

•••
Guys did you see that visitors goes to 0 since 4/28 1:00 pm? I hope it's only the stats or reports because sites and domains show up just fine. Stats report 0'

It's been 4 hours since I posted this and no body have replies? Stats report 0 since 4/28 1 pm I think. Am I the only one seeing this?

Or looks like a stat delay because then it gets fill up anyway.

Note: Stupid me. Usually the last day in the chart is today. Now the last day in the chart is tomorrow. So yea, no stats delay. It seems that we got one extra day.

Another note: Oh it's near the end of the month. So that's how we got 1 day with 0 earning (last day of month). I must have been very old now. Nothing changes at all.

Sorry guys.

Last edited:
•••
If not clear from my last post: I just want to explain that it's my fault.

Turns out when I wrote that, the server time was indeed 4/28 1:pm. That is why income "dropped" after that because future dates do not happen yet.

I thought 4/28 1 pm had been 1-2 days ago.

Sorry. I am getting old.

Last edited:
•••
•••
i did not pay my money did not pay a lot of scam bodis

http://bodisdotcomscam.blogspot.com/

lmao

believe it or not, this is not the first time i don't get paid..
Because i have another accounts (exactly my sister account, we both use difference ip and account name)
my sister account's have a pending earning about $900 (i can't take the screenshot)
so it was gone and i didn't get paid..
Gotta love the candor of scammers - or is that plain stupidity

:D :D :laugh:

•••
I did not pay my money did not pay a lot of scam bodis

http://bodisdotcomscam.blogspot.com/

Ahahahah you fool man.. Bodis is one of the reliable industry in this world..
I'm a 2 years old member.. I always got my money.. 0 charge back 0 paypal threshold..

I think your traffic is not natural if they don't pay you. Or not natural or too low quality

•••
Does anybody experience unusual traffic (very low traffic) today? Or it is just me...

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Just checked back the bodis dashboard and saw an announcement "Earnings reports are currently delayed". It is OK then..

•••
Earnings reports are currently delayed. The system will catch up momentarily.!!!

•••
Do prepayment earnings notice today? Previous days low traffic.

•••
I just received an email saying I must make my domains a buy now with a set price?
I only have one domain at bodis to try it out, I was going to move many more over there but if I cant have a contact form for a buyer to make an offer on them then I will just keep them where they are.

•••
Today see Bodis.com interface the beautiful and professional
Congratulations

•••
The reporting issue will get solved momentarily. We had a catastrophic hard disk failure this morning and there may be some lost data that we'll have to credit for. We didn't make a backup of that reporting data in time.

As far as the marketplace and the new update, yes we have made the changes and emailed a notification to everyone. I hope everyone likes it. :)

I will post more information and answer any questions in the morning.

There may be some issues/kinks along the way so please feel free to post/PM me so I can have them addressed.

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

Do prepayment earnings notice today? Previous days low traffic.

These go out on the 15th of each month, so they would go out within the next 24 hours.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

I just received an email saying I must make my domains a buy now with a set price?
I only have one domain at bodis to try it out, I was going to move many more over there but if I cant have a contact form for a buyer to make an offer on them then I will just keep them where they are.

Sorry, but marketplace is one of our focuses now and is integrated closely with our parking.

We still support inquiry until June 1st. Also, inquiry is supported for TLDs that are not supported by our escrow. (Although those unsupported TLDs will diminish as we continue to cover more TLDs as time progresses).

The direct for sale should net you more sales, that's why we decided to do it in the first place. And to be honest, I think there's no one more excited than myself. I'll be listing every name of mine on there (not many names but still very excited to list whatever I have).

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Does anybody experience unusual traffic (very low traffic) today? Or it is just me...

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Just checked back the bodis dashboard and saw an announcement "Earnings reports are currently delayed". It is OK then..

Should be resolved soon, thanks for the patience!

•••
I haven't set any of my domains for sale yet, but the "This domain is listed for sale" bar is still showing.

When I click on it it shows a page with "Seller asking price:$0 USD". I know you're working on it but I hope this gets fixed soon.

•••
I haven't set any of my domains for sale yet, but the "This domain is listed for sale" bar is still showing.

When I click on it it shows a page with "Seller asking price:$0 USD". I know you're working on it but I hope this gets fixed soon.

kwan, can you please send me a sample domain with this issue?

Will have this resolved asap. I just can't seem to find an example of this issue.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back