BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I saw in some forums, it says Zeroclick enabled domains in bodis sometimes redirect to advertisers web pages that contains many virus.
Dear Matt is that true?

•••
I think I saw that post too.

The guy that wrote that seems to have some axes to grind.

If that were true, and they pay a lot, Who care? Don't we have laws to take care of issues like this? Matt goes the extra mile ensuring we make more.

That being said, just report anything illegal to zero click straight. Big network do not like liabilities.

Last edited:
•••
I saw in some forums, it says Zeroclick enabled domains in bodis sometimes redirect to advertisers web pages that contains many virus.
Dear Matt is that true?

Most of our advertisers are through third party ad networks, such as the pay-per-click ads that are through G. So these ad networks should enforce these rules and make sure there is nothing of that nature going on.

If you see any virus advertisers please let me know and I'll try to figure out what ad network and raise the issue with them.

•••
Matt, 2 months ago, you said that people would be able to see amount of chargeback automatically. Has that been implemented?

Thanks for payment again.

Also are you still in China? Does your phone number work?

Last edited:
•••
The charge backs are implemented just hasn't been rolled out yet.

I am in New York City. Yue is in China. My Phone number goes to VM because I'd get a lot of customer support and sometimes just weird random calls but I listen to the VMs so leave a VM and I'd get back to you if needed. But for support, I'd prefer you'd email the support email or Jackie which handles that. :)

•••
Primary = not banned
Secondary = banned

Hi, I parked with Bodis from Jan. One of my domains checked with Secondary case, and redirect to another site (zero-click). Will my account banned by Bodis this month or Google chargeback my earning of banned domain? The rest of my domains are still Primary case.

•••
The charge backs are implemented just hasn't been rolled out yet.

I am in New York City. Yue is in China. My Phone number goes to VM because I'd get a lot of customer support and sometimes just weird random calls but I listen to the VMs so leave a VM and I'd get back to you if needed. But for support, I'd prefer you'd email the support email or Jackie which handles that. :)

And I'm in Denver, CO. Feel free to call me at 877-263-4744 X 802 or by email at [email protected]. Please be sure to leave a voicemail when you're calling too.

•••
How is it possible that yesterday the RPM for Canadian traffic was $3.3 and today it dropped to $1.5?

•••
We've been testing Bodis versus other parking providers for our portfolio of mainly UK and European domain names. Bodis is great on the whole - nice, clutter-free interface etc.

The CPCs being paid are fairly substantially higher, which has been pleasing to see, but that is countered by the click through rates being significantly lower. For example, with one domain name, we are received a CTR of 20.03% on one provider, 9.49% on another and 6.26% on Bodis.

What are other people's experiences?

This is probably because Bodis doesn't seem to allow customisation of the landing pages such as other providers do.

I'm not getting responses to my specific queries to Bodis support, so thought I'd throw it out here: is there any way of customising/personalising the parking pages such as adding related links manually?

Also, how can one actually view what the provided parking templates look like please? Whenever I click on the ‘preview’ link in the Bodis interface it sends me every time to an advertiser's page.

Thanks.

•••
Deleted by the poster.

Last edited:
•••
Bodis notice prepayment today, instead of 25th?

•••
So we're going to get paid by 20th this time?

•••
We've been testing Bodis versus other parking providers for our portfolio of mainly UK and European domain names. Bodis is great on the whole - nice, clutter-free interface etc.

The CPCs being paid are fairly substantially higher, which has been pleasing to see, but that is countered by the click through rates being significantly lower. For example, with one domain name, we are received a CTR of 20.03% on one provider, 9.49% on another and 6.26% on Bodis.

What are other people's experiences?

This is probably because Bodis doesn't seem to allow customisation of the landing pages such as other providers do.

I'm not getting responses to my specific queries to Bodis support, so thought I'd throw it out here: is there any way of customising/personalising the parking pages such as adding related links manually?

Also, how can one actually view what the provided parking templates look like please? Whenever I click on the ‘preview’ link in the Bodis interface it sends me every time to an advertiser's page.

Thanks.

Just responded to your latest email. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

•••
•••
All payments will be going out tomorrow! :)

•••
All payments will be going out tomorrow! :)

On 18th, great!

Paid already!!!

But another account suppended, may be use the same paypal id (2 email of 1 paypal id). Sad a little.

Last edited:
•••
received the payment .
thank you matt.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

On 18th, great!

Paid already!!!

But another account suppended, may be use the same paypal id (2 email of 1 paypal id). Sad a little.

guess not because of same paypal .
but charge back on your account could be the reason

•••
Thanks Matt Payment had landed :)
Bodis is becoming one of my top choice

•••
received the payment .
thank you matt.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

guess not because of same paypal .
but charge back on your account could be the reason

Same paypal ID is allow? Please confirm this info, Matt.

Maybe, my another acc suppended by chargeback, because one of my domains in this acc is Secondary parking check.

•••
PM'd Matt (view minutes ago) because I don't received payments.
And just a minute ago I got notice, Bodis, LLC sent you ....

Very fast responds :tu:

Thank You Matt.

•••
Great..Just received the payment on my paypal.
SEDO still faster than any other domain parking companies that usually pay around the 10th every month,
but BODIS pay$ 10 X higher...
Love Bodis..:blink:

•••
I can't believe this. I am already paid. THANK YOU.

•••
When I tried to login to my account, it says "
An Error Occurred!
Your account has been temporarily suspended. Please contact support.
"

Please help me Matt.....

Receiving money via Paypal is not available in my country and therefore only available option is Wire Transfer.
But the thing is the payout limit is too high ($850) for wire transfer payments and therefore we have to wait for several months to get payments.

Please Matt if u can reduce the required limit for Wire Transfer, it would be great for many peoples.
Thank You.

Last edited:
•••
When I tried to login to my account, it says "
An Error Occurred!
Your account has been temporarily suspended. Please contact support.
"

Please help me Matt.....

Receiving money via Paypal is not available in my country and therefore only available option is Wire Transfer.
But the thing is the payout limit is too high ($850) for wire transfer payments and therefore we have to wait for several months to get payments.

Please Matt if u can reduce the required limit for Wire Transfer, it would be great for many peoples.
Thank You.

PM sent.

PS
We would drop wire to $20 if we can, but there our outgoing wire transfer fees and we have not found a bank that will drop that fee for us. Some will lower it but not much. Our outgoing wire fee is $25 for foreign countries.

So $25 out of $850 is nearly 3%, which is a lot considering the margins that we operate on, which contrary to popular believe, typically are not that much.

I guess we can figure out a solution in the future, perhaps if user wants the wire sooner then he/she can opt to pay the fee, or wait for the $850 limit where we would incur fee. Not really an idea I like, but an idea nonetheless...

•••
PM sent.

PS
We would drop wire to $20 if we can, but there our outgoing wire transfer fees and we have not found a bank that will drop that fee for us. Some will lower it but not much. Our outgoing wire fee is $25 for foreign countries.

So $25 out of $850 is nearly 3%, which is a lot considering the margins that we operate on, which contrary to popular believe, typically are not that much.

I guess we can figure out a solution in the future, perhaps if user wants the wire sooner then he/she can opt to pay the fee, or wait for the $850 limit where we would incur fee. Not really an idea I like, but an idea nonetheless...
Dear Matt,

requested information sent through PM.Please check.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back