BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Payments will be processed by tomorrow. Moreover, accounting will credit users who have incurred small losses due to network attacks during the days of April 21 - 22, 2014.
Welcome to Namepros.

Can you give me any info regarding payment?

•••
Good. I'll wait for payment. Cname still down as of now btw. I thought Bodis has Matt and Jackie. Matt was motor crossing. Jackie doesn't seem like a techie. I am glad they also got you Sebastian ;)

•••
Thanks @ SebastianBodis for info on Bodis ..it looks all fine now ..when can we expect payments?..as iam from india

•••
•••
my payment also pending yet..I hope i will get my payment as soon as possible.

And thanks Bodis staff for official reply here. :)

•••
Thank you very much SebastianBodis for an official statement. I am looking forward to move my domains back to bodis.

•••
In my Account it still shows revenue not finalized as ? .... SebastianBodis Said payment done tomorrow is Payment are done differently to different Countrys ? As it Shows For India Net 30th

•••
In my Account it still shows revenue not finalized as ? .... SebastianBodis Said payment done tomorrow is Payment are done differently to different Countrys ? As it Shows For India Net 30th

You will see payment as finalized once you recieve a confirmation email that your payment is on the way. I dont know the date for india, but usually it is around net 20th.

•••
Nope Euforia Bodis payment are done on Net 30th I think as it shows in FAQ of Bodis..

•••
Well maybe they changed the dates now, but believe me I am with bodis for a long time and I have always been paid around 20th every month :)

•••
@MoneyLeadz I am also from India and Bodis always pays on or before 20th of every month. This month payments are delayed (due to DDOS attack and missing stats i guess) but as Sebastian said they will send payments tomorrow. Cheers :)

•••
With the aim to clear any confusion amongst users about when payments are dismissed, we usually prepare accounts and send payments by the 20th of a month (Bodis is based in the U.S. and thus we calculate time and dates in Eastern Time). According to our terms, we send payments within 30 days after the end of a given monthly period. Given that we have mostly invested our time on the attacks and creating a stable network for the future, last month's payments fall directly on the 20th of this month.

•••
Hey SebastianBodis why my account show still account need finalized revenue as ? and i did not got any email regarding payments could you please clear me out regarding Payments.

•••
Payments will be done today. Thank you for your patience.

•••
Thanks AMAN13 regarding payments info... do u got any mail that your earnings are finalized and will pay soon..? from Bodis

•••
Hey Sebastian thanks for reply can u please confirm why still in my account section in payment history it shows earnings need to finalized as ?

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
•••
Hey Sebastian thanks for reply can u please confirm why still in my account section in payment history it shows earnings need to finalized as ?

Show attachment 5867
Is this is your first payment from Bodis? if so please chill, they always make payments before 20th or on 20th. and ur earnings will be finalized on payment day.

•••
As You mean all accounts earnings will finalized on payment day itself? ...........Yes as before i used other parking services after checking Nice reviews and forum support i changed my domains to Bodis...Thanks ymahi for valuable info on payments...

•••
As ymahi has mentioned, we finalize earnings on payment day. The moment you get the payment email, your account has been finalized. We are planning on including an estimated account of the last month in the future, which would allow you to see a closer snapshot of how the finalized earnings will look like.

•••
•••
I got mail from Bodis regarding payment.. i m so happy now..Thanks Bodis :)

•••
Payment recieved, thank you Bodis team :)

•••
I got my payment.. Thank Bodis staff :)

•••
My payment status is pending. I'll check my bank. Not yet there.

•••
Please be patient. All pending accounts will be finalized and paid by the end of today.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back