BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Payments will be processed by tomorrow. Moreover, accounting will credit users who have incurred small losses due to network attacks during the days of April 21 - 22, 2014.

Thank you i noticed the plus sign on my account for them days with extra in green.

•••
Payment Received Thanks Bodis :)

•••
•••
Hi Sebastian,

I set up domain with CNAME, but it still not work. How long does CNAME work?

•••
Thanks Sebastian Got Payment :) and Thanks to Bodis Team

•••
Please be patient. All pending accounts will be finalized and paid by the end of today.
My payment statu is pending now. my payment method is wire.

•••
All payments have been sent out by now: PayPal, ACH, and Wire.

Thanks for the patience.

•••
All payments have been sent out by now: PayPal, ACH, and Wire.

Thanks for the patience.

Hi Matt,

I set up domain with CNAME, but it still not work. How long does CNAME work?

•••
qmintek, that should now be resolved. Just resolved it moments after your message. It was the last on our to-do list after the issues that began a week ago.

It's been a long and exhaustive process.

The visitors/tracking of it is still not accounted for until tomorrow though.

•••
Uptime robot notify me that Domains are on. I get back here and saw Matt's post.

Matt,

Should I turn on bodis.com again? I already did by the way. What do you mean by "The visitors/tracking of it is still not accounted for until tomorrow though." So it's on but visitors are not tracked/accounted for if I turn it on today instead of tomorrow?

Last edited:
•••
If you turn it on today, revenue will be generated and accounted for, however, visitors and clicks will not be tracked until we can turn this back on for domain names configured using CNAME. Those domain names might therefore, upon finalization, show generated revenue on zero visitors and clicks.

•••
Who care about visitors? I want money :D

•••
My domains are Down as they are not showing any ads Up ... How shuld i resolve it

•••
Cname domains are on for me. Status of account is paid. Maybe it takes 2-3 days till money shows up on my bank. Don't know how the other already got paid already. They got express bank?

•••
@ngenme I guess they are taking about PayPal Payments, it credited the same day.

•••
My stats is still zero (no click no view), what happen?

•••
Paypal, I see. Can anyone tell me how to use quote with the new namepros? It's 2 weeks downtime. Wow. What happened? Bodis should keep logs of all the culprit IPs and sell those to other parking I guess. I'll help :D

Payment arrived.

Last edited:
•••
•••
We have not experienced any network downtime during the past days and have successfully been able to mitigate most of the issues.

As for stats, revenue will be posted with the usual delay of up to three days. Visitors and clicks should be tracked for all domains, whose nameservers have been set to Bodis nameservers. Domain names that point to Bodis using CNAME records will generate revenue, but not show visitor and clicks stats until we have resolved this particular issue.

•••
unbelievable 35 K ??? I wish I was in that place. ;)

•••
I am struggling now. So stats are still 0. I send traffic on 21st. What about stats for visitors. Looks like I need that too.

•••
I am struggling now. So stats are still 0. I send traffic on 21st. What about stats for visitors. Looks like I need that too.

Reporting stats have not been finalized for the 21st yet. The most recent earnings update was for May 20. The following day should be updated within the next 12 hours. As for visitors and clicks, they are still not included for domain names pointing to Bodis using CNAME records. We are working hard to get this online again. Thank you for your patience.

•••
It's okay. Earning for 21st is till very low.

•••
We would like to announce that we have enabled click and visitor tracking for CNAME domain names again. The Bodis network should now fully work as expected again. We are working continuously on improving network stability even further.

•••
Bodis is back as expected did great work . Bodis Team ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back