BODIS

Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@TroyBodis I added a few domains and got a message saying two if them were in use by another user??

The two:

ammory*com
pawrn*com

•••
•••
Hello,

These domain names along with a few others were approved to your Bodis account earlier today.

The conflict approval process rarely takes any longer than half a day provided that we are not awaiting your response to a verification request.

Thank you.

@TroyBodis I added a few domains and got a message saying two if them were in use by another user??

The two:

ammory*com
pawrn*com

•••
Bodis down? I noticed it at 7:30PM local time, its now 9:00PM so 90 minutes Bodis.com doesnt respond and neither do any of my parked names.

Last edited:
•••
Bodis down? I noticed it at 7:30PM local time, its now 9:00PM so 90 minutes Bodis.com doesnt respond and neither do any of my parked names.

Ditto :(

•••
Yes, we do seem to be experiencing another DDOS attack over the past few hours, but I am awaiting confirmation from Matt before I can be certain.

Whatever the case may be, all of our clients will be compensated for any loss of earnings incurred.

We do apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

•••
I switched from godaddy cash parking. only 5 domains with low CPC to see if Bodis pays more... NOPE

The CPC went from .05(godaddy) to .01(bodis) and from .02(godaddy) to .00(Bodis)

Sorry but, no thanks

•••
I switched from godaddy cash parking. only 5 domains with low CPC to see if Bodis pays more... NOPE

The CPC went from .05(godaddy) to .01(bodis) and from .02(godaddy) to .00(Bodis)

Sorry but, no thanks

How long was the test period? I usually give a month to 6 weeks for domains to "settle in".

I've had horrendously low CPC at Godaddy. But I think it has to do with the type of domains / traffic at the respective parking platform.

•••

Sorry but, no thanks

Hi Jahfree,

PM on the way. I will take a look into your account to see if I can figure anything out.

•••
How long was the test period? I usually give a month to 6 weeks for domains to "settle in".

I've had horrendously low CPC at Godaddy. But I think it has to do with the type of domains / traffic at the respective parking platform.

It was about a week... after your comment, i realize i must have been too impatient. Thanks for your comment. The site is Ammory (combo of Ammo & Armory) and its the highest consistent CTR of all my parked domains. 50%+ daily CTR. Looking for better than one cent however.

•••
•••
It was about a week... after your comment, i realize i must have been too impatient. Thanks for your comment. The site is Ammory (combo of Ammo & Armory) and its the highest consistent CTR of all my parked domains. 50%+ daily CTR. Looking for better than one cent however.

I found that it takes some time for the domains to "gel". Hope that Matt can shed some light!

•••
Yeah domains don't always seem to take off until they sit for a bit. Gives the parking company if there any good time to get the best template in place and stuff.

•••
Bodis just suspend my account, so sad. Just earn some $ in account. Does today is finally earning statistic?

•••
Bodis just suspend my account, so sad. Just earn some $ in account. Does today is finally earning statistic?
me too, i think at the end of the year, bodis filter run on system for finding more money in accounts and cut it out system, :(

•••
I would be glad to take a look at your Bodis account for you and try to find the grounds in which your account has been suspended.

Please send me a personal message with your Bodis account info or send us an email over to [email protected]

Thank you.

•••
We frequently run reviews of each and every Bodis account to ensure that the traffic on our network is kept as clean as possible and that any chargebacks by our advertisers are kept to the bare minimum.

In many cases we have no other alternative but to suspend Bodis accounts if these chargebacks get out of hand, otherwise it is Bodis that is losing revenue.

If you would like to send me a personal message with your Bodis account information, I would be happy to look into any issues you feel you have been experiencing.

Alternatively, you can also send an email to us at [email protected]

Thank you.

me too, i think at the end of the year, bodis filter run on system for finding more money in accounts and cut it out system, :(

•••
I recently started using Bodis 4 days ago and had a few questions...

Is there a way to customize the ad categories for a domain? One of my domains getting the most visitors has completely unrelated ads and thus no clicks.. In general my CTR is MUCH lower than I have gotten at places like Sedo...

Also, I just moved over my best site to Bodis 2 days ago ... it usually gets a good amount of clicks and revenue even for being at Sedo... today it had 2 visitors and 5 clicks, but NO revenue.. At Sedo they always produced SOME revenue since it is a domain for the housing industry... does it think the clicks were fake? I certainly did not do them... and the only other click I have gotten has been a $0 click as well... does the money not show up immediately in the reports or something??

I moved my domains to Bodis due to things I heard about them on this forum, but I am not impressed at all so far..

Thanks!!

•••
Hello,

I understand that you are new to Bodis, so you may not be aware yet that there is a delay of approximately 48 hours between the clicks that you see in your earnings report and the finalization of your earnings.

Earnings that have not been finalized/calculated yet are denoted with a red asterisk symbol just beside the date.

With regards to Sedo, they tend to count ZeroClick visits as ad clicks, and this can give the impression of a higher CTR.

Also, our ad campaigns are currently auto-optimized by our system, but the ads that are displayed when visiting your domain name are not necessarily the same ads that other visitors are seeing, and can sometimes even be based upon your own search history for optimization purposes.

If you would like to send me your Bodis account info via personal message or shoot an email over to [email protected], I will gladly take a more detailed look at your Bodis account so that we can go into further detail.

Thank you.

I recently started using Bodis 4 days ago and had a few questions...

Is there a way to customize the ad categories for a domain? One of my domains getting the most visitors has completely unrelated ads and thus no clicks.. In general my CTR is MUCH lower than I have gotten at places like Sedo...

Also, I just moved over my best site to Bodis 2 days ago ... it usually gets a good amount of clicks and revenue even for being at Sedo... today it had 2 visitors and 5 clicks, but NO revenue.. At Sedo they always produced SOME revenue since it is a domain for the housing industry... does it think the clicks were fake? I certainly did not do them... and the only other click I have gotten has been a $0 click as well... does the money not show up immediately in the reports or something??

I moved my domains to Bodis due to things I heard about them on this forum, but I am not impressed at all so far..

Thanks!!

•••
Hi all and best wishes for 2015.
I noticed a "bug" for the revenue update after 01/01/2015.
My revenue its not updated for 29 and 30 of December.Asterisk is removed but everything are totally 0.
Hoppefully its a bug couse those two dates had to update in 2015, witch didnt happen!
Allready contacted support, but i know they are busy with the site upgrade, so if anyone can take a look
it would much appreciated.
Thanks a lot

•••
You are correct that 29th/30th hasn't finished updating. The ZeroClick revenue is missing. We already seen the issue and notified our developer that handles reporting. He will be able to resolve it the moment he wakes up.

The 29th/30th will be reprocessed within the next 12 hrs.

•••
I see that we have managed to summarize. It is a pity that since December 25 fell so hard for ZeroClick RPM :(

•••
Hello, happy new year!

As I know, Bodis is US based company and some American companies don't deal with Iran (because of sanction). However, some companies include webhosting do business and they don't have problem with Iranian clients.

I just wanted to know, do you accept domain sellers from Iran?

Regards,
Johnny

•••
I believe that we emailed you back regarding this matter at approximately 20 minutes after we received query, but the good news is that our developer has in fact resolved this issue and your earnings report from the 29th/30th should now be displaying correctly.

Thank you.

Hi all and best wishes for 2015.
I noticed a "bug" for the revenue update after 01/01/2015.
My revenue its not updated for 29 and 30 of December.Asterisk is removed but everything are totally 0.
Hoppefully its a bug couse those two dates had to update in 2015, witch didnt happen!
Allready contacted support, but i know they are busy with the site upgrade, so if anyone can take a look
it would much appreciated.
Thanks a lot

•••
Hello,

I am not aware of any ZeroClick reductions since December 25 other than those mentioned by Matt earlier, but I could take a look at your Bodis account for you if you would like to send me your account information via personal message or send an email over to [email protected].

Thank you.

I see that we have managed to summarize. It is a pity that since December 25 fell so hard for ZeroClick RPM :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back