BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
apologies that the following question is irrelevant to your issue but I'm curious:
You said you used above to redirect the traffic.. did you also use above's maximizer?

yes - i use above's service including maximizer on / parkingcrew and domainsponsor

•••
Perhaps, we need to understand that Bodis do not control the Payment nor Traffic. All they are doing is acting as a conduit between your traffic and the upstream provider a.k.a Big Daddy!

It is also true that they are governed by a TOS which prevents them from explaining everything under the hood.

While it is true that domain parking per se is not a transparent business, it is also true that Bodis is one of the few parking companies who are legitimate and also available on Namepros. Except for Matt and Donny which of the CEOs of Parking come on board and patiently explain?

Exactly! They could be like Sedo, Rook, etc.. and never show up on a thread, take your money and never speak of it. Bodis does what it's allowed to do which is all stipulated by their "Legal Agreement" with their Primary provider.

If people want to complain I should be the one. I lost $12,000+. Do I beat them up for this? Not at all. I understand it's out of their control. I understand that Google is a hemorrhoid which causes a pain in my ass, their ass and others; and the temperament of a Honey Badger.

Bodis has always been up front with me, never hid anything and always been there when I had questions.

Shit happens! This is business.

•••
Chargebacks, if any, are typically within the $0-$x range and rarely more if traffic sources are in check and don't violate our parking terms or that of our ad providers.

This 90 day chargeback policy isn't just limited to Bodis, but any parking service employing the same primary ad provider. We take much of the risk when paying on a NET-7 basis, as opposed to deferring payments until the charegback risks have been fully negated, but this is the compromise we make in order to disburse our client's payments as soon as we possibly can.

As Matt mentioned in his last post, this $xx chargeback was the result of a single domain name. This domain name produced considerable revenue over the past 90 days, but it did not convert very well for advertisers due to low quality traffic sources. Subsequently this chargeback took place just prior the October payment cycle and so we neither received, nor did we benefit from these withheld earnings.

We will follow up with you shortly with more information regarding the specifics of your October chargeback.

Thank you.

see - this just does not work ( clawback up to 3 month since the deduction was many times more than what any single domain made in one month !!)

just imagine that i grow bananas and bodis takes my bananas and says i know someone that may likes your bananas and if they do i will pay you .
one month goes by and here bodis pays for the bananas - second month goes by and again bodis pays for the second load of bananas - now bodis get the 3rd load of my well tasting bananas and they are gone - the end of the month comes and everything looks well - then the day i expect bodis to knock on my door and tell me here is your many for these well tasting bananas - bodis knocks on my door with close to half the money . and say NOTHING !
only after asking i get told that some bananas the consumer did not like - but not necessary the bananas from september - maybe some from august and maybe some from july

does anyone actually sees how rediculous that sounds ?

even if it is true that one or more domains all of a sudden have been blacklisted ( after all these years with no problems ) you can not just take money that has been already paid - just as you can not give back the banannas !

and for trust - let me tall you what builds trust - when people give notice that something is taken and not just come in the darkness of the night and take 40 % of your paycheck and not one single word !

•••
Forgot to claim payment was received for this month. Thanks as always bodis team.

•••
@baseballworld 1. care to expound on which niche does best parked at bodis,
2. what do you think about the cooking niche and healthy eating niche would I. get high cpc/epc

All niches seem to do rather well for me. some credit or insurance niches seem to be my biggest though and renting related also.

•••
My parked domains have lots of traffic but no clicks. then I decided to see the ads published on them and I saw that they were unrelated to the domain names and that makes it difficult for visitors to click. Therefore making it difficult for me to earn revenue.

•••
My parked domains have lots of traffic but no clicks. then I decided to see the ads published on them and I saw that they were unrelated to the domain names and that makes it difficult for visitors to click. Therefore making it difficult for me to earn revenue.

Well gotta make sure that's set. I have n o problems getting relevant ads with bodis. Thing is is anyone bidding on the keywords even?

•••
My first mesothelioma clicks on Bodis, cant wait that those get finalized.

•••
You may be seeing ads that are unrelated to your domain's keywords but based on your personal search history instead. You can verify this by clearing your browser's temporary data, and revisiting your domains.

If you'd like me to look into this for you, please open a ticket within the Bodis support centre and we'll get back to you shortly.

www.bodis.com/account#create-ticket

Thanks.

•••
•••
•••
@bakintek he is excited to see how much earnings he got from a mesothelioma click which is a very high paying keyword.

•••
Just a heads up my stats are delayed and my account screen shows earnings for tenth still.

•••
I've notified our developer. However, this should only be affecting your last finalised earnings as seen from the account overview page. When viewing the Performance Reports page, your reports should be unaffected and up to date.

Apologies for this inconvenience. This matter will be resolved shortly.

Thank you.

Just a heads up my stats are delayed and my account screen shows earnings for tenth still.

•••
Shows 12th now think it's straight.

•••
Revenue stats are not updated since October 15th... Does it take time?

•••
Revenue reports are posted every day at approximately 12:00 a.m. CST. Your revenue for October 15 should now be visible.

Thank you.

Revenue stats are not updated since October 15th... Does it take time?

•••
Finalized stats for 18th seems lower than usual. Anyone else seeing it?

•••
•••
Hello,

I haven't received any reports of server downtime this past week, or any issues which would be affecting parking earnings.

Could you please open up a support ticket or forward me your account information here so that we can look into this matter for you.

Thank you.

Finalized stats for 18th seems lower than usual. Anyone else seeing it?
yes..it's low...my CPC is $0.04..

•••
Installed the new analytic add feature using a temp analytics profile. great idea should be more accurate stats for us.

•••
Is Escrow integration solved?

Few weeks back one of my buyer started escrow.com transaction and it was automatically canceled by Escrow saying that there was problem with partner id.

•••
Is Escrow integration solved?

Few weeks back one of my buyer started escrow.com transaction and it was automatically canceled by Escrow saying that there was problem with partner id.

thekiller,

I did receive the report on this issue from support. We've definitely done a few calls with Escrow.com since this issue was reported and it seems like it has been resolved.

Sadly, the issue was on their end, they did a system overhaul/migration and misplaced our partner ID. I'm not sure what exactly the issues they are dealing with and it's sad to know they immediately placed blame on anyone but themselves. They have the brand, but I don't even know if they have a tech team! Or a proper one at that.

In any case, if you do notice any issues please let me or someone in support know. Thank you.

•••
Matt do we need to add all domains to analytics or no

•••
Matt do we need to add all domains to analytics or no

Just a single domain.

On Bodis you'd add it to your Parking Settings so it would activate it across all your domains.

In Google Analytics when adding, you'd enter a single domain when creating the property ID (any domain name), and it'll then automatically track data for all your domains.

You can group by domains using the hostname dimension. See more in our blog post. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back