Domain Empire

Bought these domains on GoDaddy Aftermarket

Spaceship
Watch

Moosan

Established Member
Impact
Anyone Experienced something like this on godaddy .Bought each for $50-$100 and was hoping will get at-least one by error.

Discussion Notes
Support Staff Response

Dear *******,

It has come to our attention that the sellers of following domains do not own the domains and will not be able to complete the transaction as agreed:

WHO.COM
BAK.COM
VH.COM
DEM.COM
VAN.COM
VHL.COM
WAN.COM
ASD.COM
VHO.COM
BEK.COM
RTL.COM

At this time we have taken action against the sellers and have issued a refund for the purchase of these domains. Please let us know if you have any questions and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
************th
Aftermarket Support

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BTW Recently paid $5000 for qq.com but again transaction was cancelled with same kind a email.

•••
I am suprised those 3l names were not detected as stolen earlier, wow 50 to 100 each, huge red flag right there. Bet you couldn't believe your luck :xf.grin: finding such gems.

•••
No i knew it wasn't true and was some kind a glitch due to godaddy aftermarket merging with other marketplaces. But i wanted to try my luck. The worst could happened was refund which i did.

•••
i see one of my post in this thread in awaiting moderator approval mode. if Moderators need any confirmation for all the info provided. i have godaddy receipts and emails to confirm the information and if its appropriate to share.
Regards

Last edited:
•••
•••
2L.com was $5000 and i was kinda hoping for this one since there was recently 3L.com was sold for only $3000. but after visiting url , i knew the outcome.

•••
This issue not only happens at Godaddy, but everywhere else.

Collect money first and ask questions later is how they operate. Bad for buyers.

•••
That 2L dot com must be worth a minimum of $750k starting price on its own and that particular 3 L is worth top end of 3 L prices comfortably I'd have thought eg 6 figures

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back