IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold C L O U D T I T A N on bb last night for low x,xxx ... Another great sale! I am now catching up with my original plan to try to have a monthly sale to be on pay with my 3% sales min. on BB... I am positive now that the trend will continue (hopefully) :) Thanks Michael, and lets never forget Julia and khalan (A name that makes my day when I see in the inbox, coz it means I got a sale) :D

•••
Thanks Michael, and lets never forget Julia and khalan (A name that makes my day when I see in the inbox, coz it means I got a sale) :D
Miss you Khalan, it's been a while

•••
Sold C L O U D T I T A N on bb last night for low x,xxx ... Another great sale! I am now catching up with my original plan to try to have a monthly sale to be on pay with my 3% sales min. on BB... I am positive now that the trend will continue (hopefully) :) Thanks Michael, and lets never forget Julia and khalan (A name that makes my day when I see in the inbox, coz it means I got a sale) :D
That's great and congrats. I saw you have 435 published names-will you renew them all or do you give it a time limit re 1 or 2 years etc Thanks and again Congrats.

•••
That's great and congrats. I saw you have 435 published names-will you renew them all or do you give it a time limit re 1 or 2 years etc Thanks and again Congrats.
I renew everything, because I buy only quality names, so I mostly paid a premium... NEVER used a GD coupon! Waste of time to buy a 99 cents domain.. at least how I think of it

•••
I renew everything, because I buy only quality names, so I mostly paid a premium... NEVER used a GD coupon! Waste of time to buy a 99 cents domain.. at least how I think of it
Thanks-ive never used a coupon either-lol Also-what is your acceptance rate (if you can share) I assume because you do pay more and buy only premium names that's it's a bit higher than most here. Thank you.

•••
Thanks-ive never used a coupon either-lol Also-what is your acceptance rate (if you can share) I assume because you do pay more and buy only premium names that's it's a bit higher than most here. Thank you.
Cant say I actually calculated it, but I think its like 40-50%... For me a rejected name is not the end of the world, coz my names could be sold anywhere, maybe better on BB but NOT only on BB.. For example I jsut sold DealArena.com last month on Afternic for 1.3K which was previously rejected on BB!

•••
Cant say I actually calculated it, but I think its like 40-50%... For me a rejected name is not the end of the world, coz my names could be sold anywhere, maybe better on BB but NOT only on BB.. For example I jsut sold DealArena.com last month on Afternic for 1.3K which was previously rejected on BB!
Thanks again-40-50 % is def. higher than most here im sure but it should be because your'e buying premium names as you mentioned-thank you!

•••
Launchic.com just published on BB looks good I think.

•••
I wonder how I submit a domain to BrandBucket, it gets declined, I sell it a couple days later, cheap, and within 2 days it's live on BrandBucket pending logo design with $2200 BIN?

•••
I wonder how I submit a domain to BrandBucket, it gets declined, I sell it a couple days later and within 2 days it's live on BrandBucket pending logo design with $2200 BIN?
What-strange? Did you sell it yourself or did BB come up with a buyer? If so who was the buyer? I ask because it almost sounds like you're saying someone at BB rejected the name and then turned around and bought it from you and listed it-is that what you're saying happened here? Thank you.

•••
I sold it myself via an auction for low $xx a couple days after I get the decline email, no more than a few days after that it's live on BB pending logo. I have all the emails, etc saved.

Yeah, strange.

Last edited:
•••
I sold it myself via an auction for low $xx a couple days after I get the decline email, 2 days after that it's live on BB pending logo. I have all the emails, etc saved.

Yeah, strange.
See what I added above. Also-go to whois to see who the buyer was and please post this here-you got F--- if this actually happened to you and if it did EVERYONE here wants to know. Thank you.

•••
Domain submitted July 15
Declined email came in July 22nd
Domain sold $xx and transferred to new owner July 28th
Domain is live on BrandBucket Aug 2nd or maybe sooner, that's when I checked.

I'll post an update.

•••
Domain submitted July 15
Domain sold and transferred to new owner July 28th
Domain is live on BrandBucket Aug 2rd or maybe sooner, that's when I checked.

I'm looking at new owner's portfolio to see if there's other names on BB.

Not OK. That should not happen in such a short timespan. I hope you are compensated and that BB amends review routines.

Last edited:
•••
Domain submitted July 15

I'll post an update.
Wow-you need to see who owns it on BB and in the Whois. This is serious. Please post the results here and the name. Thank you.

•••
@tomcarl This shouldn't have happened. I am Pming you now...

•••
Domain submitted July 15

I'll post an update.
Please post the name.

•••
I don't want to put it out there until there's a explanation. I let Michael know which name it is though.

•••
I don't want to put it out there until there's a explanation. I let Michael know which name it is though.
Please wake up-you got F-----. Because of your post everyone here is now going to go back and check every single reject from BB that they then sold for a very cheap price-everyone. Good luck to you.

•••

So you are letting the fox investigate what happened in the hen house? Really? Is your allegiance to your peers in this group, or BB. Depending on how that shakes out, there could be some significant conflicts of interest going on, and the integrity of BB could be questioned. Again, that's IF there was something wrong, but the only way to know for sure is to post the name and let people on here investigate and decide for themselves. Otherwise, people will assume the worst.

•••
Well before you guys call for the lynch mob, I can say that I found out the owner of the domain also has names listed on BR, and Namerific - so I think that can put the majority of your conspiracies to rest but I do think there needs to be further dissection of the whole review process so everyone knows they're getting a fair chance and to avoid situations like this.

As I said I'll post an update to clear it up since I brought it up...but give it a second, okay? :)

•••
I can assure everyone this was an honest mistaken and the name in question has been removed from BB. We are working on the review/submission system to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

•••
I can assure everyone this was an honest mistaken and the name in question has been removed from BB. We are working on the review/submission system to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.
Might as well clear the air-was it you Michael that owned the name in question? Thank you.

•••
•••
Negative, sir.
Fair enough. With 17000 names something like this is bound to happen. Hopefully it works out for everyone concerned. Thanks for the reply.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back