Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BB website seems to be down right now.

•••
•••
•••
I guess I'm not getting this. User profile pages haven't been disabled. All boxador names are owned by boxador only.

•••
Michael-are the 2200 plus names owned by Boxador ,under privacy on whois, and compete with all other submissions on BB, actually owned ( either directly or via equity) by the principals of BrandBucket? Thank you.

•••
Sorry, I didn't realize what the exact question was. Boxador names are primarily owned and managed by Margot. Her names are what started BrandBucket

•••
I got onething by looking at these brandables. They must have any of these words.
Rocket
Swipe
Hatch
Cloud

what we are waiting for...

•••
Sorry, I didn't realize what the exact question was. Boxador names are primarily owned and managed by Margot. Her names are what started BrandBucket
Thank you.

•••
Yep, looks like they disabled the user profiles. I guess they don't like everyone knowing that they put their own names under privacy and now you can't see for yourself the 2,257 names that are in direct competition with yours.

Makes it look like their hiding something that's for sure.
Agree-I hope BB understands that the sellers are their clients as well if not more so than the buyers. Their fiduciary obligation lies with both. I may be wrong on this but doesn't BrandBucket require that the Whois is public on names submitted by everyone?

Last edited:
•••
Another name published at BB. It took a while but looks very good-give credit where it's due.

Last edited:
•••
I have two domains which are approved .LY domains

But domain validation doesn't succedd even after changing name servers
Any idea for .LY stuff

•••
I got onething by looking at these brandables. They must have any of these words.
Rocket
Swipe
Hatch
Cloud

what we are waiting for...

HatchSwipe.com is available to be regged......

•••
I have two domains which are approved .LY domains

But domain validation doesn't succedd even after changing name servers
Any idea for .LY stuff
Can you share what prices BB put on your .ly names? Thank you.

•••
4k and 5K -- after 20% hike

But was wondering are there any recent sales on BB in LY area?

•••
HatchSwipeZA..how is this.. I forgot to mention the Suffixes.. Za, Co, a, o

•••
4k and 5K -- after 20% hike

But was wondering are there any recent sales on BB in LY area?
Thank you for sharing the .ly prices-I have no idea re the .ly sales data on BB but Michael here can answer that if you ask.

•••
•••
•••
Great month for you.
From what I see, 2-word domains are really what sells.

Thank you!

Yeah, my specialty is definitely in keyword names, but the majority of names that sell on BB are pure brandables.

•••
•••
Thank you!

Yeah, my specialty is definitely in keyword names, but the majority of names that sell on BB are pure brandables.
Michael-any chance BrandBucket can put a "remove" button on the submissions area. It would save a lot of time-for BB and the seller- if one wants to remove a name submitted for any reason. Thank you.

•••
Brand Bucket broke the 15,000 mark today. Now at 15,015. Added 1,000 names in 12 days.

•••
•••
It is growing really really fast right now. At this pace it will get out of control soon .. well over 20K domains. Chances for new sellers to have success on BB are slimming every day.

Two new domains published for me this morning BTW. Not a fan of the logos but it doesn't matter. Glad to see them online.

•••
It is growing really really fast right now. At this pace it will get out of control soon .. well over 20K domains. Chances for new sellers to have success on BB are slimming every day.

Two new domains published for me this morning BTW. Not a fan of the logos but it doesn't matter. Glad to see them online.
I agree, you really are a needle in a haystack if you don´t have hundreds. I´m considering putting in some efforts in content and SEO and finishing up my own 'marketplace'. I already have about 80-90 daily type-in landings on my other NON BB submitted names. Would probably give all my names more exposure?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back