NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got the newsletter - its the one aimed at buyers. GreatBuddies.com got GREAT positioning. Top row and in the middle (3 names per row)... well above the fold and the one you eyes focus on..

PM me your email and I can forward it to you if you would like.

Thanks,
Stephen
Stephen -thank you someone just sent me the link and I saw it but thanks!

•••
•••
Thinkoro is first on top :)
LOL I told you you made a great buy! I hope it sells for you but I might have to jump off a low bridge!

•••
I have dealt with Ryan on many SUCCESSFUL occasions.

Please do no put his reputation in dispute based on your false assumptions. That is totally unfair on him as I my dealings have been nothing but positive with him.

He is someone you definitely want to work with.

To all the people labelling him a spammer/scammer, shame on you.
Good to know - thanks!

•••
I Am not sure when they want to stop accepting names, But i think they should atleast Filter the quality a little better, obv i understand that this would also mean i get less names approved, but the marketplace is now at 19,000+ Names, in my opinion that just to many

•••
Could someone send me the newsletter from BrandBucket? I did not receive it.

•••
yes Krell should obviously take this bait so you can troll him further with ten more wasteful posts in a week about how they obviously have too many names already. What a clever idea of yours too, obviously, since you think the answer to your relentless beef about too much inventory is for them to accept MORE inventory. I want to be as smart as you someday 555 please share with us how you do it, how do you come up with these ideas, they are genius obviously.
Obviously something is bothering you in your life other than my post that BB should have consider a separate section for .xyz Premium names-whatever it is that's not working for you I hope it corrects itself. Good luck.

•••
BB accepted two brandable names from me, but I let them expired.

•••
BB accepted two brandable names by me, but I let them expired.
Hi-would you care to share why you let them expire rather than auction them hereon NP? Thank you.

•••
Hi-would you care to share why you let them expire rather than auction them hereon NP? Thank you.
I listed on NP, but auction ended unsold.

•••
one of them is available for registration right now.

•••
Do you guys think it can help a pronounceable LLLL to sell on here if it is accepted on BB? There are tones of BB accepted/published auctions on here, but never saw one of a LLLL accepted on BB, how much would they go for +/- in your opinions? And in general, does anyone have any experience with LLLLs on BB?

•••
I sold one LLLL.com on BB a few years ago. F*E*Z*U.

•••
•••
I don't know really, I think they sold a few recently though.

•••
My guess is that the liquid-value of a domain (in this case 4L) is unknown and/or irrelevant for a start-up buying a brand on BB. From a third party perspective domains like RAQK and OVZU are awkward to say and don't represent a sensible choice compared to more pronounceable 5, 6 or 7 letter names. If you're going to pay $2000+ you have to pass the phone test.

A truly pronounceable 4L would always have great value but the stock of those is limited. I didn't see any 4L in the first 5 pages of BB that I would have picked over some of the longer names. There's always a chance that a 4L is the exact initials of a brand which makes them valuable, but I don't think BB is reaching out to those end users.

•••
If I set logo to $100 and the designer decided to get $5 upfront. Who keeps the $100 for the designer? BB ?
I think it goes to BB. they give the option to have $5 on logo approval or design award when the name sells.

•••
First sale today!!!

One of my higher priced (and higher quality, IMHO) domains. Will post very detailed statistics for everyone once the sale has finalized.

•••
First sale today!!!

One of my higher priced (and higher quality, IMHO) domains. Will post very detailed statistics for everyone once the sale has finalized.

Congrats

•••
First sale today!!!

Yesssss!!

How big is your portfolio? And how long has the average name been listed?

•••
Do you guys think it can help a pronounceable LLLL to sell on here if it is accepted on BB? There are tones of BB accepted/published auctions on here, but never saw one of a LLLL accepted on BB, how much would they go for +/- in your opinions? And in general, does anyone have any experience with LLLLs on BB?

Yes, I will buy them from you :)

You can check out my mini BB portfolio: DomainAffix

4 letter .com's are a weird creature unlike most domains. Most people/businesses don't understand the value in 4 letters .com's. But that doesn't mean they are not worth it, it just means your chances of selling are a lot less. However, 4 letter's have a LIQUID wholesale price any day of the week. 5, 6, & 7 letter .com are NOT liquid like 4 letters are.

4 letters have an expensive 'purchase' price but you are almost guaranteed to get your purchase price or more back from a quick flip. But if you want to sell your 4 letters at retail, you must be willing to be a long term investor who can have your capital tie up for many years. Which in ten years, most 4 letters will be selling for at least 1k IMO

Since 4 letters have a 'category' of their own on BB, these domains get more search love AND its easier to search threw the 4 letters because their isn't very many.

My guess is that the liquid-value of a domain (in this case 4L) is unknown and/or irrelevant for a start-up buying a brand on BB. From a third party perspective domains like RAQK and OVZU are awkward to say and don't represent a sensible choice compared to more pronounceable 5, 6 or 7 letter names. If you're going to pay $2000+ you have to pass the phone test.

A truly pronounceable 4L would always have great value but the stock of those is limited. I didn't see any 4L in the first 5 pages of BB that I would have picked over some of the longer names. There's always a chance that a 4L is the exact initials of a brand which makes them valuable, but I don't think BB is reaching out to those end users.

I'm the owner of RAQK and of course RACK would be better, but it would also cost a fortune!! The reason names like RAQK are on BB is because a startup can buy RAQK for 3.5k and grow their business into a multi-million dollar company and THEN go buy RACK with ease.

Im also the owner of OVZU, which for a US based business might be a unique, but for an international company based in another country, OVZU has global appeal. It would be interesting to get stats on BB sales outside the US.

•••
Yes, I will buy them from you :)

You can check out my mini BB portfolio: DomainAffix

4 letter .com's are a weird creature unlike most domains. Most people/businesses don't understand the value in 4 letters .com's. But that doesn't mean they are not worth it, it just means your chances of selling are a lot less. However, 4 letter's have a LIQUID wholesale price any day of the week. 5, 6, & 7 letter .com are NOT liquid like 4 letters are.

4 letters have an expensive 'purchase' price but you are almost guaranteed to get your purchase price or more back from a quick flip. But if you want to sell your 4 letters at retail, you must be willing to be a long term investor who can have your capital tie up for many years. Which in ten years, most 4 letters will be selling for at least 1k IMO

Since 4 letters have a 'category' of their own on BB, these domains get more search love AND its easier to search threw the 4 letters because their isn't very many.

I'm the owner of RAQK and of course RACK would be better, but it would also cost a fortune!! The reason names like RAQK are on BB is because a startup can buy RAQK for 3.5k and grow their business into a multi-million dollar company and THEN go buy RACK with ease.

Im also the owner of OVZU, which for a US based business might be a unique, but for an international company based in another country, OVZU has global appeal. It would be interesting to get stats on BB sales outside the US.
It's funny cuz I actually posted this thread after seeing Ovzu listed there :D There are 10 pronounceable LLLLs I'm willing to buy soon for a relatively good price imo, and one of them is very similar to Ovzu, it has only one voyel different. I believe this name is not even of the best of these 10 names. How much would you personally buy this exact name for example, assuming that it has +/- the same value as your name or maybe even a bit more? Very nice BB portfolio tho!

•••
Just listed and published Osoly.com on BB this name should sell. We'll see-I haven't seen many sales posted here recently on this thread.

•••

Could you point me to the location where I can see the LLLL category page on Brandbucket? I can not find it.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back