Domain Empire

Bulk Domain Name Renewal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have about 20 domain names that will be expiring this month if I do not renew them. What register do you think can cut me the best rate for this amount? Anyone running any good specials?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are you currently paying?

•••
What are you currently paying?

It would be with Godaddy $7.49 they told me they can get it to $7.29 if I join their discount club.

•••
That's a pretty impressive rate.

•••
$7.49 is very good. IMHO, just renew them where they're already at.

Skip the discount club - that's not worthwhile unless one has hundreds of domains.

However, you may want to search around for GoDaddy coupon codes, though $7.49 renewal pricing will be hard to beat.

Be careful - if the $7.49 is already a special promotional rate (which it appears to be), coupon codes may not work as expected; double-check all amounts and watch for add-ons before checking out.

With all that said, you could likely get down towards $7 if you call them and are willing to renew all for 2 or more years...

If you have the funds, multiyear is probably the way to go, since domain prices keep going up - not talking just registry cost, but many registrars themselves are hurting and increasing prices on their own accord. GoDaddy is well positioned, but not immune from the economic realities; lower percentage of renewals; more difficulties in selling / renewing upsells.

Ron

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back