Dynadot

question Can I Cancel Domain Transfer in Sedo?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Wallflower

Impact
Hy guys,
My domain sold in sedo 1 week ago, but can't be transfer yet because 60 days transfer lock. But i forgot to remove that domain in namesilo marketplace and this morning i got email that domain sold in namesilo marketplace. What must i do guys, can i cancel that domain transfer in sedo?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

if, domain sold on sedo first, then contact sedo, as they may have account at same registrar where name is currently located.
if so, then they can instruct buyer to get account there and a "push" transfer may be initiated, even while in lock.

if that is not an option, then inform sedo of situation with 60 day lock and get their response first, if none or they advise to cancel, then proceed accordingly.

or, you can just tell sedo the name sold elsewhere and ask them to cancel the sale.

all this is assuming the name is currently at namesilo

imo...

•••
Push to Sedo account. Ask sorry to namesilo. Better have a good standing on Sedo. IMO

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back