IT.COM

Domain can be applicable for Sedo MLS and Afternic Fast Transfer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When adding domain to Afternic, Afternic automatically send email notification Opt-in.

I activated Sedo MLS. So second Fast Transfer applicable for the same domain?

My domain is in @Sav.com registrar and is less 60 days aged that's why I didn't see anything in Marketplace tab, in Fast Transfers section.

But question is: the same domain can be enabled for Sedo MLS Fast Transfer and Afternic Premium Network Fast Transfer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the domain is less than 60 days old you cannot use Fast Transfer, no matter what registrar it's at. If you sell the domain via Fast Transfer at Sedo and it's less than 60 days old, then I believe the sale will be cancelled. From what I know at Sedo, they check and won't let you enable Fast Transfer if the domain is less than 60 days old.

Last edited:
•••
If the domain is less than 60 days old you cannot use Fast Transfer, no matter what registrar it's at. If you sell the domain via Fast Transfer at Sedo and it's less than 60 days old, then I believe the sale will be cancelled. From what I know at Sedo, they check and won't let you enable Fast Transfer if the domain is less than 60 days old.
I enabled it for Sedo MLS.

•••
I enabled it for Sedo MLS.
When I previously tried to enable it on domains less than 60 days old Sedo would tell me they are less than 60 days old. There was just a thread featured on this topic earlier this month:

Sold a .org for $4,500 within 60 days conflict
Adding a domain to the SedoMLS indicates a domain can be transferred out using the Sedo system, right? Except that's not the case. A domain seller found out that although he was able to add his .org domain to the SedoMLS and achieve a sale, the sale had to be canceled as the domain wasn't transferable, due to it being less than 60 days old.

Listing the domain on SedoMLS when it wasn't past the 60 day threshold cost that seller $4500.

Last edited:
•••
If you nand-regged the domain at SAV and it's less than 60 days - no matter what Afternic sends, you won't get FT status (and extremely surprisingly MLS activated it).
However, if you moved the domain from somewhere else and it's just been in particular with SAV for less than 60 days, then chances are you can get it. Remove name from Afternic, and attach again.

It happen to all my domains when I moved them from Epik to Dynadot - both Sedo MLS and Afternic Fast Transfer were available right away.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back