Dynadot

How To Enable Afternic Fast Transfer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

manojddfdd

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hii Guys! Recently I listed my domains for sale on Afternic and instantly I got a notification of enable fast transfer for quicker sales.
but there is no way to enable it so please if anyone can guide me on it step by step.
Thanks in Advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are these new domain registrations? You probably have to wait 60 days, then you will receive another request, to confirm fast transfer through your registrar.

•••
yes, these are just registered domains.

•••
Are these new domain registrations? You probably have to wait 60 days, then you will receive another request, to confirm fast transfer through your registrar.
What is the best market place to sell domains faster?

•••
Hii Guys! Recently I listed my domains for sale on Afternic and instantly I got a notification of enable fast transfer for quicker sales.
but there is no way to enable it so please if anyone can guide me on it step by step.
Thanks in Advance.
Hi @manojddfdd,
As @Future Sensors mentioned, Afternic's Fast Transfer network requires domains to be registered for 60 days or more with the current registrar. The domain mustn't be subject to the registrar's 60-day lock, either.

Once your domain meets the criteria for enablement, you will be able to opt in for Fast Transfer.

•••
Hi @manojddfdd,
As @Future Sensors mentioned, Afternic's Fast Transfer network requires domains to be registered for 60 days or more with the current registrar. The domain mustn't be subject to the registrar's 60-day lock, either.

Once your domain meets the criteria for enablement, you will be able to opt in for Fast Transfer.
ok sir

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back