NameSilo

question Can I list my SH Premium names on Afternic? If yes what are the terms and conditions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VJB

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Visit Squadhelp and check the help articles. They're quite easy to understand. You'll find the perfect answer there.

•••
I asked them this question about 6 months ago and they put some conditions (it was supposed to be some portfolio with them, or some like this. I was having only 3 Premium domain names, nothing else, and I couldn't go to Afternic for these names.

•••
I asked them this question about 6 months ago and they put some conditions (it was supposed to be some portfolio with them, or some like this. I was having only 3 Premium domain names, nothing else, and I couldn't go to Afternic for these names.
I think you must have up to 50 premium domains on Squadhelp before you are allowed to list on Afternic.
Then you also need Squadhelp coins, 1 or 2 per domain name, depending on what options you selected.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back