NameSilo

Cars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What kind of car do you drive?
or
How far along are you to getting your license?

I got my license a month ago and have been driving my older sisters 2003 Honda Accord. It drives pretty well, no complaints here. :tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have my permit but no car. :td:

•••
AzN said:
I have my permit but no car. :td:
Same here, just got it a week ago.

•••
I have $5500 saved up for a car, and I'm getting my permit this week. I'm aiming to save up another 5 grand so I can get a prius in the next six months, otherwise I'll just get something that drives :) Unless any of you know a hybrid car that sells under 10k?

•••
I'm doing my lessons.
Half way through them.

Gonna book the test in a few weeks hopefully.
Getting the 306 DTurbo.

Might be looking at one in about 2 weeks. :D

•••
i have a mustang convertible, and Ill be driving my dads 85 bmw during the winter.

•••
I get my permit in 6 months. I am looking for a 4X4 truck now.

•••
I'm allowed to apply for my provisional license today, can't drive for another 3 months though :(

•••
I get my license in 1.5 months. :)

Right now I'm looking at a 2006 Mustang.

•••
68' Mustang
71' Nova SS
03' Mustang

•••
•••
2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS :)

Had my license since October 2006.

•••
I've had my actual normal license since December 2005, but it doesn't change over to an 'adult' one until I'm 21.
As for a car, I drive something of my parents (am thinking of getting my own though).

•••
good luck with that InvertedVertex!

as for me.. no car or license :(

•••
Learners license in 8months :]

•••
97 blue mercury mountaineer, gonna drive it into the ground. Cars are such a bad investment. I pay for the car every year in insurance and the value continually depreciates.

•••
DropLister said:
97 blue mercury mountaineer, gonna drive it into the ground. Cars are such a bad investment. I pay for the car every year in insurance and the value continually depreciates.

They may seem like a bad investment but that 'bad investment' leads to other capital and other capitalistic adventures.

If you choose the right car you can easily repay the amount you owe on the car, the insurance premiums, and annual work that needs to be done one the car with the money you make from having such a vehicle; on top of that you will earn extra money to do with what you want.

-Michael

•••
Eh, sounds like a stretch to me. I make all my money online and can walk to the bank if i want.

•••
I own a 2000 Civic Si, a 2001 Honda CR-V, and a 1990 Alfa Romeo Spider (that has a blown engine) -_-'

•••
Just got a 2007 Mustang.
I get my license in a week.

•••
Dan said:
Just got a 2007 Mustang.
I get my license in a week.
D-: Nice!

•••
Just spent £1,600 on insurance.

Quite painful.

•••
•••
Why? That's how much my premium is for my car.

•••
That is ridiculous Tom.
It is unfair that you should be charged that, in my opinion.
You can get a car for that price.

Joe

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back