Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, i am thinking about setting up a local registrar for my area and im wanting to know which is the best reseller for .com.au domains. The reseller account must be easy to use and customizeable and has the cheapest prices.

If anyone has any recommendations please post here.

Thanks

Morgan

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
http://nazwa.pl/ here you can get one .eu for free, but you must understand Polish :D

•••
2nd year regular price (29 euro)
max 10 per person(new or transfer)
only valid till June 30
as you can see all other extensions very expensive, all in euro's as well

•••
•••
•••
•••
LOL - no wonder one of my registrars where I reg my .at domains (lol yeah, I wouldn't be regging .at's if I wasn't selling them...) send me an email with coupon code for a free .EU - still haven't gotten round to grabbing it... only thing here, you gotta read French - but its easy to guess...

•••
:lol: you DO love your .info's!

Barefoottech said:
You have enough trouble with English

1 Euro is good price
All we need now is Allow non-europeans to register them
Then all the RUBBISH .info Users can swap over to .EU and leave the .info Names for people who can use them correctly

•••
•••
Thank you!!! English, yay!!! :D

Their site has some db errors...

Anyone else get errors? and im not receiving my invoice....

I emailed their support btw

•••
•••
arnie said:
hi guys,
i am after one .jp domain
had a hunt around on net and found jp-domains.com, they seem ok but still pretty pricey
i know there is no requirements for .jp etc
found this old np thread: http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/140062-jp-domains.html?highlight=.jp+registrars

has there been any movement since then? anyone know a great cheap .jp registrar in english or is the jp-domains one the best?
cheers

IDNers that require a residence and an English interface nearly all use them. If you have Japanese residence and can cope with a Japanese interface you can probably get them for half of that. I use them. The price is really the only problem. Service is excellent. IDN are only $15 dollars a year, so not so bad.

•••
•••
Hurley I have not done it yet, please let us know if you get your issue resolved.

•••
I found the catch........

"Please note that we can only process payments between 25 € and 2000 € with PayPal. "

•••
Hurley4540 said:

"Please note that we can only process payments between 25 € and 2000 € with PayPal. "

:) Theres always a catch :)

•••
•••
Hurley4540 said:

So 25 .eu/.be mininum. Not too bad :D

•••
domainer50 said:
:) Theres always a catch :)

Hurley4540 said:

This is not a catch. You can pay with your CC. :)

•••
Yes but they might charge it :S

•••
.im's - any value + cheapest place?

Hi,
I found a pretty good available .im
I will probably develop it into a instant messaging site, or keep it for personal use.

If i go ahead and purachse it, I'm going to also make sure i have <something>im.com <something.im and im<something>.com. This will make sure i lose 0 traffic from my domain hack.

So my question;
Do .im's hold any value and where is the cheapest place to reg? Moniker is $42 i think, cheapest I've found :)

Thanks,
Sam.

•••
•••
EstDomains.com is what I use..........

•••
•••
•••
you may also try idotz.net it accepts moneybookers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back